The littlest thing means everything

Same!

I think I think of this group almost more than I think of other people in my life as I go through my days at times!

17 Likes

So well said. When I walked in to AK last Thursday, I really did think, "I should take a tree pic and post for @OBNurseNH ". You already know I thought about you as I was rushing to the airport.

13 Likes

You know itā€™s a very special tree because for every other tree on the planet, people think of @bebe80.

21 Likes

Thatā€™s fair.

Iā€™ll allow it! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

So many things make me think of so many of yā€™all here. And not just at WDW.

I truly believe the little things really do mean so much. I love this community of people.

12 Likes

Even the ugly ones? :laughing:

11 Likes

I donā€™t know enough to tell the difference. Theyā€™re all nice to me.

9 Likes

I think Iā€™ve said it before, but it is worth saying here - sometimes when Iā€™m out and about in the world (and in the World) Iā€™ll see things that make me think of you all before even my tangible friends and family. Especially when it comes to gifts for the Uncensored Holiday Gift Exchange*

*Not a Real Thing

17 Likes

Especially the ugly ones.

Tho Idk what an ugly tree is.

Are you familiar with locust - I think honey locust. Thorns out to here. Commonly known to puncture tractor tires?

8 Likes

Yes! And then I have to decide if I really want to be seen taking a picture of whatever it is. :face_with_peeking_eye:

12 Likes

yes dear

15 Likes

Was in a shop the other day with an inordinate amount of hairy coo art. Dh asks, ā€œWhat the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: are those?ā€ Hairy coos, honey. He looks at me like Iā€™m nuts and I say, ā€œItā€™s a Liner thing.ā€ Oh, okay then.

15 Likes

The amount of times I say this in a week is crazy! :rofl:

9 Likes

Yes
Yes you do. :smile::wink:

8 Likes

I see things that remind me of so many liners all the time. Like this substack for @WakandaForever The Practice by Aliza Kelly | Substack and this person too because witches are the future: @rachaelmaddox | Linktree

7 Likes

Honeylocust are thornless. Itā€™s the Black Locust that have the big thorns.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s that one tree, Iā€™m not sure which one - it smells a lot like cat pee when it blooms. It used to be in our front yard growing up. I donā€™t love that one.

4 Likes

Weā€™ve got one of the giant thorn version. Everyone says cut it down!
Itā€™s rare to see that kind of tree that large so I keep it safe.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s understandable. Smell is different than ugly. :wink:

3 Likes

Ahh, thatā€™s our pear tree. I am a tree lover, but this tree in front of my house smells bad, has dropped branches on me and my house, and grows in shapes usable for a horror film.

We have to get our septic replaced and the tree has to go, which makes me both happy and sad.

7 Likes