Great news!
There interesting. Not sure booking 2 tier 1s is a good idea either. MK has enough rides but HS and EP really don’t have enough to justify tiers, especially with having a ride under SP. I feel like SP already is a tier with the high test ticket already out. I’ve expressed my disdain for tiers in here already.
I was surprised bow many MK Tier 1s there are. Site JC has long lines but it’s no one’s favorite - move it down. BTM can probably move too.
The only time it seems the better option is if you are very sure that you will not use the 3rd LL in your first park. Like if you are going to HS strickly for RRC and ToT only and then hopping to another park. Once you tap into a ride at HS you can book at the other park. It is easier to book a new LL than to modify an existing LL. Not that it’s not doable. It’s just less muddled to start fresh.
Yes. But until your first tap in of the day you are limited to the prebooking rules of same park and tier limitations.
I think this about MFSR definitely.
@Jeff_AZ , do you think you should add in about booking across split stays? That’s a pretty big plus point.
Ohhhh. I thought @Jeff_AZ had said you have to use one first. Jeff, you might want to double check.
I did not know this! ![]()
That’s pretty cool!
I see… makes perfect sense. Thank you
I should add - this is according to other reports! I have not experienced this myself.
@Jeff_AZ I just gotta say: AMAZING work here!!! Thank you for compiling all this information into the first post and for your dedication to the thread!
You’re pretty okay! ![]()
We’re releasing the new code right now. Updates shortly.
Yeah - I think we will need to see this happen soon. JC might not - it was one of the fastest distributers under G+
I will double check! I could be the one who is wrong! Sorry ![]()
Or add back the meet and greets to LL and make them Tier 2. That would be especially helpful at MK to reduce LL demand for HM and PotC.
Yes! that would make a huge difference. I think not having them puts a lot of pressure on those Tier 2 family rides.
I am wrong - must tap into one. Editing my post now for future readers.
You’re not the only one though, @drvillarejos also thought the same.
I think maybe we need @Jeff_AZ to confirm one way or the other!
But I don’t think you have to use one to book your next LL once the first one expires. It just falls under the pre booking rules until you tap into your first LL. So many threads, lol. It may be in the advanced thread. I believe this was tested. But if not, I will Sunday.