The Latest & Greatest - Scoring A Boarding Group for Rotr

Hi Everyone! I’m coming to you SOOO late in the game! I have been working so hard that i have not had a chance to do ANYTHING regarding our trip - AND WE GO TOMORROW!!
I’m hoping that you all have my back and can send me the latest and greatest documentation on how to secure a boarding group for return of the resistance.
I have no idea how to do it nor have i practiced so i’m hoping i can do that all today so i can be comfortable tomorrow @ 7am when the 1st group opens.
Anything you have please send in my direction!!!

1 Like
5 Likes

I recommend downloading the PDF in that post above and printing it out for reference. Most important tips:

• Have multiple people trying if at all possible
  • Have time.gov open on another device (or an accurate clock with seconds)
  • Click Join right at or just before 7:00:00am
  • Make sure to click “Join,” “Join,” “Join” in quick succession. Don’t try to read each screen or click anything else.

Good luck!

3 Likes

If it’s similar to the Disneyland system, the step “drag down to refresh @ 6:59:59” is missing. If it’s different, sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

There are two methods - one is to not click on the Virtual Queue until go time, in which case there is no “refresh” step. The second is to wait at the Virtual Queue page until go time, in which case you DO need to pull down to refresh at go time.

1 Like

I had tremendous success with the “refresh at X:59:59” method when we were there, but that was with 6 phones, sooo…

3 Likes