The In-Between: A Solo Adventure Between the Holidays and Marathon Weekend

Is that a hockey reference?

1 Like

Me, too, but what is that ridiculous thing on her head?

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Boxing. But it can work for hockey.

3 Likes

This is supposed to be a Disney website. Can we not use sporting metaphors, please.

9 Likes

To you and the people who liked your whining post?

Foul.

:laughing:

7 Likes

It wasn’t a whining post. It was a winning post.

(See what I did there?)

6 Likes

ok you two, stop hijacking @OBNurseNH 's trip report :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

She hasn’t said anything in over an hour. What else we going to do?

9 Likes

Lunch at Roaring Fork, the Quick Service restaurant at Wilderness Lodge was delicious, and just what I needed. Their entire menu looked appetizing and I’m sure that’s not just because I was so hungry! I had the pulled pork sandwich which was served with slaw and fries. I ate every bite!

After lunch I wandered around the Lodge. There are so many little nooks to cozy up in on a lazy afternoon! So inviting it might be hard to tear yourself away for park time!

Somehow I managed, though! The rain has let up a bit and I am heading back to Magic Kingdom for a little bit. It never quite feels like I’ve really arrived until I see that castle at the end of Main Street!

21 Likes

@Wahoohokie reports that it’s pouring at UOR. I hope you get sunny weather soon!

1 Like

Someone’s getting their feet wet with portrait mode!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ve arrived!

The rain didn’t seem to scare off all that many people. It’s still super busy. I’m actually waiting for Peoplemover. I never wait for Peoplemover!

Oh and I did a couple of other things.

A couple more snapshot along the way to Tomorrowland

27 Likes

The People got Moved.

23 Likes

This was my first year with TIW. So far with my Sept, Nov, and December trips I have already saved more than I spent for it even after subtracting out what the AP discount would have been. Its still good until next Oct so with 4 more trips between now and then I will definitely get the most out of it.

8 Likes

Met a creepy guy here once

8 Likes

I didn’t know you met @sanstitre_has_left_the_building in person!!! ::insert sarcastic emoji here::

4 Likes

How’s that amazing Christmas present I got you working out? Real nice?

#ungrateful

7 Likes

Bus Magic continues!

Bound for my favorite of all parks :lion::tiger::boar::t_rex:

10 Likes

I wouldn’t be liking that post too quickly if I were you, @OBNurseNH.

You know what I want to see. And I want to see it soon.

3 Likes