The In-Between: A Solo Adventure Between the Holidays and Marathon Weekend

Yay! I love solo trip reports.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to follow along! I just love your live trip reports; they are always fantastic! Have a safe trip tomorrow!

1 Like

I can completely relate to this. I have some upcoming solo days this month and SWGE is not in my plans. I’m returning in March with my DS who is a huge SW fan so I’m saving ROTR until we are together.

3 Likes

Samesies! Twinning!

3 Likes

I just officially finished packing, having double checked my bags against my list. The last things to go in will be those last minute, morning-of things.

Now I’m just sitting here waiting… No matter how many times you go, the night before is like Christmas Eve :slight_smile:

13 Likes

It so is. And I can never sleep.

4 Likes

Sounds like a great trip!

1 Like

I hope you have a wonderful solo trip! We are still in Orlando, but are at Universal until Monday. I rode the Sky Liner several times, loved it! It really makes CBR, POP and AOA great choices if deluxe isn’t in the budget.

6 Likes

So far, so good this morning. Arrived at the MHT at 4:30, checked luggage/got boarding pass and was through TSA at 4:50. A stop at Dunks and now I’m at the gate. I have a SW card that gives me 4 complimentary upgraded boarding a year, so I asked at the desk if there was any available this morning. My original position was B8. Now I am A2 :grin::grin:I smell an exit row in my future :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

Boarding will start in about 20 minutes!!

29 Likes

Safe travel!
Is this an it’s a small world MB?

1 Like

It is! It’s one of the available upgraded bands :heart_eyes:

I have ears to match!

9 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Don’t mind if I do!

10 Likes

Safe travels!

Guys my flight attendant is Patrick!!

(Scratch that. A1)

11 Likes

11 Likes

Haven’t arrived on a Saturday morning in a long time

11 Likes

Love the MB! I actually have that one too.

3 Likes

Wow! But yay!! On your way!

2 Likes

Looking forward to following along. :slight_smile:

1 Like