The Genie Thread! All WDW Info Here

I cannot keep up with this thing. It’s insanity

13 Likes

Sorry, didn’t understand that. Are you talking early access to the park?

2 Likes

Yes, I was responding to the broader “if you are a guest staying on property you get nothing”.

1 Like

We had a BG. Line was merging with LL. The LL line was extremely shorter than the virtual line. I didn’t ask what was meant by the term virtual BC there was no one to ask.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I think Tom’s example is an AND rather than OR situation. I’m guessing it’s a coding thing and I’m not a coder. It’s also dependent on the last rule that was used. Meaning after 2 hours park opening you can get a new LL AND tap in. Tap in and you can get another LL. But if you tap in you lose your 2 hour rule - this is the OR rule. Gotta be a computer reason for this. It doesn’t otherwise make human sense.

2 Likes

Was it this insane when FP+ came online? By the time I went to Disney in a post FP+ world, it had been around for several years…

5 Likes

I think there were just as many tips, tricks, loopholes, and strategies with FPP+. Except back then we didn’t know what they were right away so we had to discover them over the course of years.

Now with the knowledge we brought to the table from previous programs, we are able to test and check previous strategies to see if they work, so we’ve got a headstart in accumulating that knowledge.

That, and now we have an army of vlogger, bloggers, Instagrammers, and Tweeters flooding the internet with their tips.

6 Likes

Do you have G+ right now?

2 Likes

No.

2 Likes

Look all I want to know is why this thread wasn’t titled:
“The G String. Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask”

21 Likes

That would have been epic. :rofl:

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::laughing:

3 Likes

I was confused before reading this thread. Now I’m even more confused.

11 Likes

I mean. A title change is still possible, right?

2 Likes

WOW just wow. And I did shout WOW and that’s ok. I’m yelling bc WOW.

I have 34 days until my trip and my head is spinnnnning…

So, my plan was G+ on first day, with a RD at MK then hopping to DHS. I was gonna try to stack all my LL for DHS, but now I’m thinking to grab a 7A LL for a MK ride (probably Jungle/Jingle cruise if that’s the overlay) and then upon tapping into that, to start with the DHS Slinky. I know myself, and I know the bathroom habits of my kids I’m traveling with, so hitting the return window 1-15 min AFTER the end of our LLreservation is likely gonna be more trouble than it’s worth, but in the meantime…

WOW.

6 Likes

I was going to list this article because I thought it did a good job of explaining how stacking reservations works. But saw that you had already posted it!
It doesn’t mention modify option but suggests waiting 10-15 min for repopulation of times.

1 Like

Unlike FP, LL times can overlap, correct? Or am I missing something?

For an arrival day plan where I expect to arrive at MK at about 6:00 pm, is the best plan to keep checking (every 2 hours) G+ for LLs offered at evening times and book as many as I can for return times between 6:00 pm and closing.

It seems like during the morning and afternoon while we are traveling, I could accumulate 4-5 LL for us to ride when we get to MK in the evening. Am I thinking about this right?

5 Likes

I think the only problem with MK is that the arrival times don’t generally show that far into the day. Right now everything is giving a return window within the next 2.5 hours except JC which is at about 3 hours out. Busier times of year may look different though. We shall see.

3 Likes

Yes

Seems to be recommended

Sounds like you are grasping this well.

6 Likes