The family is together again and we are home!

You two look fabulous!

9 Likes

We are at BLT, our home resort for DVC. We always stay here. Lake view, 2 bedroom because when it was booked, we thought we’d have the boyfriend. Honestly though, everyone needs space, well except for me. They’d rather stay fewer nights in a 2 bedroom than more nights in a smaller space.

10 Likes

Space is nice. Happy anniversary! What a lovely picture of you two.

3 Likes

We were so tired and the boys were cranky. Not me though because Disney!

9 Likes

That Disney magic. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

There were six cookies and two pieces of cake. We recreated the moment but DH actually misjudged the weight when I originally handed him the bag!

8 Likes

Always the mom taking the pictures!

7 Likes

What fabulous pictures of the two of you.

I must remember that wine!

Same

6 Likes

He can be fun when he’s not too hot and cranky. I had asked the boy to take the picture and that was a big no! He’s entirely too cool for such antics now.

7 Likes

You are never tired at Disney.

4 Likes

It’s easy to misjudge. You wouldn’t think cookies would weigh that much.

4 Likes

It was a few minutes before 4:00 which I know was check in but we were hoping for better luck. Still, not enough time to unload and get cleaned up.

4 Likes

Thank you. Not too bad on such little sleep.

3 Likes

Sorry it wasn’t earlier but you look fabulous.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary! Y’all look so lovely and happy. Great pic of you two.

5 Likes

I actually was last night. Went to bed before the water parade not that it mattered because it never happened. Weird.

4 Likes

Thank you. Bottle of French wine helped :joy:

3 Likes

Well 1:30 am is rather early.

1 Like

Wine always help.

3 Likes

Am I understanding correctly that your report above is for Sunday and you still haven’t told us how today went? I take it you survived the day, at least! :sweat_smile::joy:

7 Likes