The Disney Refugee's Farewell Tour

I’m wondering about the green screen–do they usually put in some kind of backdrop?

Great photo!!

1 Like

Yep. If you have the photo package you can get a comic book cover as the backdrop. I have a picture with spider-man from that meet and greet.

4 Likes

Yes! You can buy a “cover” of the Daily Bugle with you and Spider-Man as the headline

I was still nearby!

5 Likes

Spideys legs look 4 feet long :laughing:

4 Likes

He’s tall…and may I add a bit round in the belly too! That outfit hides nothing… :rofl::grin:

7 Likes

Got that right.

5 Likes

As fars as my stance goes…I had to eat a handful of inflammatories after my nap!! My knees said, “NO!!” when I woke up!! :crazy_face::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Did Doom twice, Spider-Man SR walk on, Storm Force Accelerator.

FYI - I share my ride list not only to show how I do it, but I keep a running tally of the number times I rode everything this year

6 Likes

This is why you wait 30 - 45 minutes after check in opens to get in queue.

That line extended the the entire length of the CityWalk lake.

It will all be gone in a few minutes. They do a grat job at processing though

2 Likes

That would be interesting to know once your farewell tour is finished.

3 Likes

There are typically 2 places to check into OIM. One by IOA and the other at USF. They’re doing everyone at the old Blue Man Group theater.

The queue was much more manageable. I was done in about 7 minutes

4 Likes

First eatery done! NBC Grill…

This is the famous big pretzel they offer.
I was so hungry I took the picture without checking it…that’s why it’s so blurry! It’s as big as my head. (I ate half)

10 Likes

Wimp ya cheeseburger and curly fries were yummy last week!! I have the chicken sandwich at LC and it was dry and bland. Enjoy all the (free) foods!

4 Likes

Walked onto Simpsons. It’s the only thing in USF without a wait.

I’m so grateful to be here. I do feel a bit restless wait for the next 3 hours.

Animal Actors is about to start. I think I will go over there. I gave my last couple of dollar bills to a Lyft driver. I could’ve used one to try an be picked from the crowd to have a bird land on me! Darn!

7 Likes

Wimpy’s is my favorite burger inside all the parks. It one of my good things to eat in between the meh

5 Likes

The Mardi Gras booth are training tonight. TMs and vloggers are here now. You have to have vouchers issued by Universal to purchase anything. It’s not open to the public.

Alright…show is starting!

4 Likes

Animal Actors had a different finale than usual! That was a treat.

I actually like Kang & Kudos… It’s a spinner ride that you use the vehicle to hit targets. Plus, the aliens make great jokes the whole time

5 Likes

OIM gave me a token to their Speakeasy bar. They say I got it for buying my tickets early, but I bet they give them to most people

I highly doubt they want to make one of the few places you have to pay for drinks too exclusive

I’m going through my photos while waiting for K&K

I found this one! There’s a toy race car track in the family room of Fast & Furious. It works!

This is new at the Dockside Pier 8 Market. This is where the smoothie machine was

Now, they offer wine, beer and liquor

5 Likes

The sun has gone down and it’s 58°F. It will be down to 53°F by the end of the event. Very glad for the hoodie. Kinda wished I had worn jeans, but I’ll be fine

4 Likes

Walked around enjoying how pretty everything is at sunset…stopping to smell the roses or turkey legs

I just got recognized by a family this morning. They called out, “LARRY!”

I smiled and said, ssssshhhhhh…I’m undercover as a Muggle!

Mischief Managed!

12 Likes