"The Disney Look" help - tattoos?

I hope this is the best category for this question!?

I’m hoping that someone who is/was/knows a CM could help me.
I am applying for the Disney Cultural Representative Program for the second time. (To work in the UK pavilion in Epcot for a year)

Last time I got through to the first set of interviews but was not accepted through to the second final interview. I know that my interview skills need some improvement (which I am working on) but am also worried that my tattoo may have had something to do with it.
It is a small treble clef on the back of my neck, about 2 inches heigh & 1 inch wide. They made me turn around so that they could see it & made a note of it on my application.
I know tattoos which can be covered are not a problem, ones on your legs, shoulders etc, even arms/wrists can be covered in merchandise costumes. However my neck would be visible in the costumes.

Is the neck an acceptable area for tattoos according to The Disney Look?
May this have an impact on my success applying again?

I never worked for Disney directly, however, I can tell you that when I worked at Planet Hollywood in downtown disney many years ago they made everyone cover every tattoo and remove every piercing that was visible. Neck tattoos had to have a bandage over them. It did not, however, stop them from being hired, though many probably turned it down because they didn’t want to be covered in bandages every day lol. It has been a long time though so policies may have changed since then.

Thanks for the quick reply @ThatDisneyGuy_outer1!
If it came to it I wouldn’t mind being covered in bandages every day, that’s a pretty small trade off to be able to work at WDW IMHO :stuck_out_tongue:

Read through the Disney Look and guidelines >>>> Disney Look Guidelines

I’d be sure to have the look when you go in for the interview

No Problem… Hopefully someone with a little more recent experience can offer a little more insight.

I will also say that as someone who has now done a lot of interviewing and hiring, a great personality and sharp interviewing skills go a long way, and when you win over the interviewers by being friendly and outgoing they are much more likely to overlook small issues like the one you’re describing.