The Disney Dish Thread

I have - is there a specific problem with it loading? Or is it just not visible at all?

That platform is giving me fits.

2 Likes

Here is the problem being reported:

1 Like

@dsollie and @nncybry - should be fixed.

https://twitter.com/DisneyDishPod/status/1601217397280890880?s=20&t=h9lH9hpgYbfHmEXCmS4FZA

1 Like

Did anyone else hear Jim’s voiceover at 23:15 in this week’s episode where he says “Needs Finesse”? I was wondering if that was a note to self for editing or if he was trying to replace something he said in the original recording and it just came out in a completely different tone. :thinking:

Anyway I got a kick out of that. :joy:

1 Like

You’re right. I caught it on first listen, but had forgotten about it. Good catch. It does sound funny.

1 Like

I listen at 2x speed so I thought my speaker just wigged out or something. I had to go back and listen at 1x a few times to be sure.

Are you just a really big fan of the Chipmunks such that you cannot get enough and are forced to turn regular people into high pitched fast talking people?

4 Likes

I just noticed that the Apple podcast tool has a Show Notes link that calls up a Google Doc. Useful for quickly scanning through material.

2 Likes

Sounds like a note to the editors that made it into the recording va being edited out.

2 Likes

Oh! It’s repeated a short time later in a a lot that makes sense (the AI day at WDW discussion )

2 Likes

I could handle that for about a minute…no chance I could listen to a whole show on 2x speed. Although I do wonder what Len sounds like even more amped up. :smiley:

3 Likes

I listen to so many podcasts now that I just can’t get through them all if I don’t listen at 2x speed. There are a couple that are unintelligible at that speed, but for the most part, the technology has gotten to the point that 2x actually sounds pretty close to the hosts’ actual voices, just faster.

3 Likes

Right? I will sometimes listen at 1-1/2x speed, but 2x speed is too fast!

4 Likes

Do it long enough and you get used to it. :wink:

2 Likes

I listen at 1/2 speed and it sounds just like Jim and Len just spent the afternoon at La Cava del Tequila

10 Likes

Like that ? :wink:

3 Likes

When I look at the show notes, sections of it are always chopped up as if two documents didn’t merge correctly

2 Likes

On todays show, Christina referenced a video of Len having a “private moment” with a fried baklava type dessert…it looks like both Len and Chrissy have abandoned Twitter - anybody know where this video is?

5 Likes

They mentioned Instagram a few times during the episode but I didn’t catch when they were talking about that video specifically.

2 Likes

Thanks for the hint!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnaysA8uzZG/?igshid=YWJhMjlhZTc=

4 Likes