The Depiction of a Trip Report

Love that spot and there is hardly anyone there and picnic tables allow room for many plates :wink:

4 Likes

Also far more shaded and better view of the castle than in front of sleepy hollow. The only downside is once people find it, they don’t leave.

Once summer hits, that maple tree fills in a bit, but you can still see the castle without issue.

6 Likes

Adding to my places of where to sit! Thanks!

3 Likes

Looking forward to Crystal Palace pics. I love that place! Question… will you visit the bears? We’ve seen COP and Tiki room pics, but no CBJ yet.

3 Likes

Afraid not m, it’s one of the few attractions that don’t interest me at all. And it’s been down every time I’m near it.

Day so clear you can see the track in the water.

HauntedMansion

11 Likes

A rare appearance from AC.

(Encroaching, like always)

8 Likes

Don’t you always say both??!! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Nows not the time to be bringing up things I’ve said against me !

3 Likes

They look soooo gooooood! :yum:

3 Likes

Randall Filter at work, no doubt

3 Likes

Sisters giving tantrum advice. Best line “if your adult threatens “we’ll leave for home”, don’t believe it. It costs them too much money to get here to just leave. Get louder, your chances that they’ll buy you something so you stop goes way up”

20 Likes

Don’t leave :sob::sob::sob: your pictures are too lovely! And now @Keith718 and I are back to dreaming about when we’re both vaccinated and can go back. /sob/ …

6 Likes

And here I was worried about a big breakfast. Pffft, totally unfounded.

13 Likes

What are those sides on the plate? Creamed spinach and potatoes?

1 Like

Yup

1 Like

Crystal palace has really changed. Wow

1 Like

This was a really good call for final meal.

6 Likes

Good to know it taste as good as it looks! I want that salad!

1 Like

It has sweetened tiger nuts in it, so of course everyone does.

12 Likes

Er I mean sweetened walnuts! :laughing:

4 Likes