The Depiction of a Trip Report

Is there an achievement for getting to all 4 parks in a day?

2 Likes

Great ideas. Maybe TP could integrate this into their current plans that are in the works:

4 Likes

The beams shooting up in the first picture are beautiful!!

2 Likes

16 Likes

Shame it’s not prettier tonight.

6 Likes

Nah

1 Like

Yeah. Really a pity

2 Likes

Whaaaaaaat? :flushed:

Night got away from me and I couldn’t make it to DS. Which means tomorrow is gonna be a frantic crunch. :confounded:

Forgot to make them and it isn’t much of an achievement :yum: and I don’t strive for it… it just kinda happens :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Really? Huh. With shorten hours and limited park hopping hours it could be … especially if you’re doing more than just going to say you did it…

2 Likes

Ok I get it

2 Likes

Stupid park hopping not starting till 2 is killing me. I could do so much damage tomorrow if I could start hopping immediately.
Sadly, it’ll be basically MK only. Maaaybe I can sneak over to HS for an hour?

5 Likes

I know I hopped before 2… not much before 2 but no one stopped me. I changed parks at 1-1:30. But I’d hate for you to get held up

4 Likes

15 Likes

It’s my own fault. I shoulda bought what I wanted to get days ago. This is my penance.

2 Likes

Photo 2 :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

For some reason, I didn’t see it as a picture at all just a random design. Not sure why since the other badges have pictures on them. Maybe because it consists of several smaller elements. And maybe I’m not paying enough attention to the details!

2 Likes