The Depiction of a Trip Report

What a day to do rides at Epcot. No festival=no waiting. We rope dropped FEA and there were so few people they let us jump back on.

4 Likes

I AM TRYING TO FIND THIS ART. My daughter’s room is “olaf in summer” themed and they don’t make this as a poster, painting, nothin. I love it so much.

You should have done Tiffins. When you came out it would be dark.

Looks beautiful though :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Tiffins doesn’t do reservations past closing… and it doesn’t take me 2 hours to eat. It’s still light here. :tired_face:

Aw that’s lousy. :frowning:

Next time maybe you’ll get your AK after dark.

Also it’s so weird and I always forget how latitude makes such a huge difference in daylight time. It’s totally dark here.

The moon is HUGE tonight.

2 Likes

THAT is one thing that is the same here.

2 Likes

15 Likes

The Moon photo would make my heart break/ache were I not working on being there in a week. So beautiful.

7 Likes

Longitude too. It’s broad daylight out here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes

IKR? (says she who is still months away :cry: )

1 Like

Whatcha doin back over there?

10 Likes

Cute feature. The resort lobby plays classic Disney songs in French.

Bear necessities in French is still fun

10 Likes

Dinner. Damn these short hours. I missed sommerfest cause it closes at 6. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

yup, same here. muppets was our Sunday night tv show growing up, with popcorn and all.

5 Likes

Oh my. I’ve never seen that those mosaics stretch from one side to the other nor that they surrounded such beautiful fountains.

I will not buy DVC
I will not buy DVC
I will not buy DVC

5 Likes

I mean…it’s not poutine. But still… good :grin:

Awful dining spot. :crazy_face:

14 Likes

Excellent choice of food and location. Love that place. What did you think of the herb fries?

2 Likes

Very good. But needs more cheese

It’s so cooooold! 75° and breezy! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like