The Depiction of a Trip Report

Is this our first time seeing this badge? I love it

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve been on hold with DVC for 30 minutes so far, and that’s after refusing a 60 minute wait yesterday. Buckle up Buttercups, it’s about to get bumpy for the 50th.

Yeah, I created a few for extreme “a-hole doesn’t want to shut up” cases. But so far, we haven’t had any of those, so I figured it’s as good a time as any to use it :grin:

2 Likes

At the risk of a derailment, what are you holding for?

1 Like

:man_facepalming: This is terrible (that I didn’t think of it first).

5 Likes

Oh it’s won an award… that’s for sure. Never had to give out 2 badges at once before though when it wasn’t me. :man_facepalming:t2:

Let’s just stick with “terrible” though :laughing:

1 Like

Trying to get tickets for a December trip, using points from my Visa. I thought it’d be “quicker” than calling Ticketing directly.

I had only purchased AP’s previously, so I had some questions about length. Right now they are offering up to a 10 day ticket and we have a 14ish day trip planned.

1 Like

We also have only purchased day of, never pre purchased. The whole process is kind of new territory for me. I just really want to secure reservations before they max out. :frowning:

I know what this means this time :+1:t2::partying_face::partying_face::laughing:

2 Likes

You need an education from the daily thread!! :man_teacher:t4:
I learn all sorts of words there!! :flushed::flushed::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I ain’t needing 2 lurn wirds

(Ac is having a full on seizure. It’s hilarious watching him thrash on the floor like that.)

8 Likes

That’s not Barry nice!

3 Likes

12 Likes

Sorry, I shouldn’t laugh. But that visual of AC was too much.

1 Like

It’s fine. I dangled a participle in front of him. He lost it even more.

FailedAtTheFunny

Awwww

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Who wants to talk mattresses?

1 Like

As an editor, this is the funniest funny of the day.

4 Likes

We might knot know how to spell the rite wirds, but our grammar jokes are spot on. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes