The Depiction of a Trip Report

What’s a Disney Plus castle? :confused:

2 Likes

That’s what I said! Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Saw someone in a club 33 hat.

9 Likes

Let’s ride something. If only I could figure out what…

That’s new. And…looking permanent. :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

Enjoying your pics. And yes the walk from OKW to DS is a tad longer going through SSR but it puts you on East side vs. West side and the temp screening line is much shorter there. Can’t say I minded entering there and hitting EoS right off the back. I’ll add a link to the video but if walking from OKW via the path just take the second bridge over to the treehouse villas and follow the signs. Pretty basic.

6 Likes

Got stuck on the ride

Oh and the fat lady’s back! Yay!
HauntedMansion

15 Likes

Awww yeah. They know my weakness.

13 Likes

In that light, the pink doesn’t look quite so horrid. :thinking:

1 Like

It looks better in no light :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Boat!!!

1 Like

I booked my own trip yesterday (not until Feb 2022 though) and thought that was the most Disney excitement I’d get this week but a Randall trip report??? Christmas came early!

10 Likes

Hahaahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Pew pew pew
DadJokes

I regret nothing.

31 Likes

Siestas are for the birds.

13 Likes

A HM photo with the subject looking at the camera? Seems unlikely. Clearly a photoshopped picture.

4 Likes

( you know how many times you gotta ride that ride to figure out where the camera is when you’re polish??)

3 Likes

Oh there’s a “radio show” in this room? I didn’t know that.

NoticedADetail

And since Epcot won’t have the cheese bread, enterprising eaters must adapt and overcome

17 Likes

In defense of this phenomenon, I think that there is a flashing light to pull your attention at the camera location. I could be wrong about this, but it might explain why everyone is looking to the side if I am remembering correctly.

2 Likes

Yeah. The paintings are flashing, and you’re already looking at the paintings as you come down the hall.

I woulda put it at the end with the hitchhikers, but that’s me.

3 Likes

I’d guess this is intentional to produce a more natural, candid picture.

1 Like

Let’s hear it for a phone that can identify a song! “Lullaby of the leaves” was playing and I couldn’t quite place it. It was driving me nuts sitting here trying to figure out what song it was.

Thankfully Siri identified it

5 Likes