The Depiction of a Trip Report

Wow!

1 Like

With any luck the line will last until 11 :grimacing: :fireworks:

1 Like

4 Likes

Don’t think my luck is that good.

But we have coffee, so it’s not all bad!

LateNightCoffee

9 Likes

Ugh, the trying Monday ends as it began… with a soft breeze at 71° …just so trying…such torture.

15 Likes

I had toe warmers in my shoes all day today. IN MY OFFICE

You hush with your 71

Good thing you have that coffee to keep you warm :unamused:

5 Likes

While I’m waiting here, a few quick thoughts on festival of the arts. I’ve done all the festivals that disney offers twice now(yeah I know how lucky I am to do that) and FARTS is easily a contender against a full-featured holiday one.

The amount of interactivity and things to do for the average guest dwarfs food and wine and flower and garden.

FARTS also had better food offerings I feel then any of the other festivals. Several countries step up in farts where as in f&w, there’s really only a few standouts.

Then there’s just the overall things to look at. You can spend a lot of time just marveling at the paintings and even talking to the artists.

Disney needs to extend this much longer than what it is now and cut back on flower and garden. Or better yet, combine the two. All the flowers of f&g with the artistry of farts!

FestivalOfTheArts

13 Likes

This is some good information right here…

1 Like

Finally on. Still had to wait in line cause I finished the coffee.

Skyliner

10 Likes

Love the gusteau sign!

1 Like

There wolf
MovieReferenceGOOD

1 Like

Nice way to end the day.
Awesome photo!!
Again, loving all the night photos!

2 Likes

Forgot a badge
ParkHopper

And that’ll do it for tonight.

Drinking game stats
28,400 steps
13.9 miles

Oof, that’s sad.

10 Likes

Perhaps that’s the result of sitting with one’s feet up drinking coffee on both ends of the day. :rofl:

4 Likes

Don’t forget CRS. Then again if you have CRS, then you might forget. At least I think. Oh great now I have it TOO.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love it. I can’t properly express how much I have been enjoying that show

3 Likes

Yes, this show is fabulous! There was another pin of the S.W.O.R.D. agency … but I didn’t want it… and I see these pins are already on eBay for double or more for what they are in the parks :grimacing:

2 Likes

Oof… room next to me did not get a boarding group. :grimacing:

Cursing at each other and blaming each other that they’re not fast enough

4 Likes

sad and funny at the same time? I got 39

4 Likes

oh… sad that you could hear it… for sure! :grimacing::rofl:

1 Like