The Depiction of a Trip Report

During the holidays BJs had a pack of four skillets with cookie dough to buy and make at home

2 Likes

@galuchies_463555 is there too with his wife!

1 Like

I don’t know what’s going on I just know it’s time for ice cream.

5 Likes

Put it in parentheses

2 Likes

It is a Brewhouse / pizza restaurant chain, with locations all over the country (including North Attleboro, MA, which I assume from your username is the closest location to you).

BJ’s the wharehouse grocery isn’t “as” popular in the southwest. Here BJ’s is a restaurant.

Warehouse. Not sure what a Wharehouse is.

2 Likes

OMG thank you!

3 Likes

There house.

There castle.

MovieReferenceGOOD

8 Likes

North Attleboro is not super close to me at all.

It’s all the way on the other side of that big city called Boston.

It’s about 2 hrs from here. But if I ever get down there at some point (and I surely will - thank you travel hockey) I’ll check it out.

But not for that thing that will give me the diabeetus

2 Likes

They have good beer too.

1 Like

Oh yeah… I thought he went to HS today… I guess he hopped to EC too? @galuchies_463555

2 Likes

Who
(385) Abbott & Costello Who’s On First - YouTube

1 Like

Yeah it seems the Northeast is a weak spot for their coverage. It’s good but not worth a special trip - comparable to most mid-level chain restaurants. Better than Applebee’s, maybe in the same neighborhood is Outback Steakhouse or something.

But whether you get it at BJ’s or make it at home or whatever, a pizookie is divine.

2 Likes

I can’t eat a whole one. Well, I probably could but I’d feel pretty sick afterward. But I will share one with the table or get a mini. They are delicious and if you’re with a family of four, it’s enough to feel satisfied without going overboard.

2 Likes

Now yer talkin

2 Likes

And now… a ratatouille exclusive!

Ready!??

10 Likes

Ta da!!! The [men’s empty] bathroom! You won’t see that on the brochure!

…what?

DontBeWeird

16 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Dam it, I thought there was really something besides the bathrooms that was new :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes