The Depiction of a Trip Report

None, I Was the only one in line

4 Likes

This is a first. Just drums on a barge lol

Ya not to be weird but I thought I’d fess up with being at AK today too. Had my pk res made last week

12 Likes

If ya see me, stop and say hi! :grin:

3 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Have fun @vcka!!

2 Likes

Ask him how much royalty he got from Apple in 2019 for the number of iPhones he got Liners to buy with his amazing iPhone pictures! If he won’t disclose, we can start counting, least 12 new iPhones, me included. Enough royalty check to finance how many WDW trips? And he is still selling the phone in this thread. The least he can do is share his gorgeous WDW pictures for the $1,000 we dropped for the iPhone!

8 Likes

Gloating, are we?

Just getting rolling to my computer to start my work week…but thinking about being at WDW.

2 Likes

I admire his pictures, but I would NEVER buy an apple product. I’m about as anti apple as they get. :rofl:

3 Likes

Those ostriches always freak me out!

OMG this is a direct quote from our guide when we did the Wild Africa Trek!

Jason?? Is that you??

5 Likes

YEah… this looks really nice…

1 Like

Weirdly, this might be one of my favorite daytime shots yet. The sun, the clouds, the coffee. Perfection. What a great spot!

2 Likes

Liner meet! Liner meet! Liner meet! :clap::clap::clap:

Make it happen, folks!

5 Likes

Meanwhile, here in the lovely (?) Pacific NW, it is about as gray, gloomy and wet as it can get. Wish I was there. :cry:

5 Likes

I did not choose wisely today, I am in HS.

5 Likes

It’s snowing here in Jersey… Again.
I love snow, but February has been a little bit much. I’m enjoying the views also.

2 Likes

Never did get a check :sob:

2 Likes

I’m told this is home area:

6 Likes

Same in WI. And yes, this is getting tiresome constantly clearing the driveway, sidewalk, and a spot in the yard for the dog. Running out of places to put any new snow. (Agree with you on Apple products, too.)

2 Likes