That‘s it - Trip report 11/26 - 12/05

Awesome trip report! Can you give me anymore info on the buses at CBR? We are staying there next year and I’ve heard different things about how the buses run. We rely solely on Disney transportation so hoping it’s not too bad!

Thank you for your trip report! I really enjoyed it- 10 days- wow!

1 Like

hahah the tusker house Donald did something similar to me. I was wearing my mickey hat and he slowly and ominously pointed at the mickey logo, shaking his head disapprovingly. Before I even realized what I was doing, I found myself explaining that it was a ruse in a “friends close, enemies closer” sort of fashion and that seemed to appease Donald. Thinking back on it, it was a really cool moment that at the time I didn’t think too much on.

2 Likes

Thank you for writing your report! I had so much fun reading along and your pictures are so great!! Looked like a wonderful trip!

1 Like

Gotcha! Yeah, I would expect some Disney Magic. I like when the characters really ARE the characters, if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Oh dear! The pants thing makes me think a little duct tape might be worth taking!
I love your detailed write up. Thanks for taking the time.

1 Like

Loved your trip report! Especially the photo with the nasty bee! Hahaha!

1 Like

Yup. I had something in mind for every character. Can make a list if you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

We rely on Disney transportation as well. Usually it worked pretty well except for afternoons. In the mornings they split CBR into a and b-side. B is Jamaica and Aruba, a-side the rest beginning with Martinique.

Weird that she didn’t respond to that. :frowning:

Yep. But hey, I got a picture with her and met the stepsisters, so I am quite happy :slight_smile:

1 Like