That post-Disney feeling

It’s 3 years since our last trip (well it will be by Aug when we get back) and before that it was 4 years - I wouldn’t have known where to start if I’d ever let my subscription lapse!

1 Like

This year I’m remodeling a house. Maybe it’s a bad time visit WDW, but I’m still happy to be going, and my contractor is happy I’m going, too.:rofl:

1 Like

I just feel like this forum has become an addiction. I quit Facebook and it replaced it with this. I can still read news on the blogs.

I have a beach house trip planned in June and it’s amazing how little planning goes into that but that will be my focus anyway. Then when that’s done it will be time to plan next summer’s trip somewhere!

1 Like

I keep my subscription between trips for two reasons - first, I enjoy the forums and conversation here. Second, I feel I personally get more value from the subscription than the price of the subscription, so I am happy to keep my subscription in the ‘off-years’ in order to help the TP team do what they do best.

2 Likes

Your a rare bird. I go to WDW to forget about that stuff and pretend I am a kid again. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes on the things ive been neglecting at home! My “I’ll do that after disney” to do list is getting scary long!

2 Likes

We homeschool so my “get stuff done” time is rare. I love painting and cleaning and decorating almost as much as I love vacationing. :+1:

If 3 years is too early to start planning (is it, though?) you could set your budget for the trip and start saving for it. Kinda fun to watch your Disney Savings go up little by little!

:rofl:

1 Like

exactly on this replacing FB

Touring Plan ran out. Testing participation in discussion. Success!

3 Likes

Nice.

13 Likes

Sure. Our last Disney trip was in 2016, and our next one is May 2020. Of course, we did hit Universal last year, and so we “sampled” Disney by spending one afternoon at Disney Springs at least. But, sure, why not?

Don’t think that’s true. I didn’t have a paid membership for quite a while but was able to participate in the forums. Maybe it was because I had paid for the Universal membership some time back (which expired) and it just kept allowing me to post after that?

That’s funny. If I’m not logged in, I can’t participate. It prompts me so

Oh. You have to be logged in, for sure. But I think once you have an account set up, it doesn’t go inactive (except for accessing the actual Touring Plan tools) even if your membership expires. I only activated my Disney TP membership a few months back (2 year plan), but I’ve been posting on the forums for about a year after my Universal TP membership expired.