Thanksgiving Meals?

We will be in CA for Thanksgiving this year. We are trying to figure out our touring plans. Does either DL or DCA have any “traditional” Thanksgiving meals at any of the restaurants?

Thanks

Check with Steakhouse 55 in the Disneyland hotel, I think that they might.

The Disneyland Hotel opens up one of their convention rooms & does a Thanksgiving Buffet. We looked into it & it was just so pricy but sounded amazing. There was traditional Thanksgiving food as well as crab & some other yummy buffet foods. I also believe there were characters, but since we didn’t do it I’m not certain if I’m just adding that in my own mind.

Storytellers at the Grand had some traditional Thanksgiving food (turkey & stuffing & desserts) in their buffet all day & then at dinner switched over to a full Thanksgiving dinner.

Carnation Cafe also had a Thanksgiving meal available for just that day- turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes/gravy, peas or carrots and a roll. I felt like this was unadvertised before when I was looking up what to do for our holiday meal, but somehow we found out in the park & I don’t remember how.

As for quick service, Flo’s V8 Cafe & Plaza Inn also had similar Thanksgiving meals available for the day only.

We booked lunch at Storyteller’s meaning for that to be our main Thanksgiving meal & while it was fantastic & the characters amazing as always we still felt like we were missing a pure Thanksgiving meal since lunch didn’t have all the Thanksgiving options. That night we found out Carnation had a very reasonably priced plate & got one of their last walk-ups for the night at around 7:30-8 (45 min wait but we were able to wander anywhere in Main St while we waited). It was a fantastic meal & one of my favorite Thanksgivings ever and didn’t break the bank at all.

Thank you for the response. I got a reservation at Carnation Cafe for Thanksgiving day.

1 Like