Thanks, Phoenicians! shirt (light and dark versions)

My daughter designed this for me…this it the version that looks best on a light color. She will post the version that looks good on a darker color soon!

ETA:

Dark version…

12 Likes

Cool! When will we see you in it?

1 Like

I am going to order both this one and the dark version at the same time. Once I have them, I will post pictures.

5 Likes

Nice!! :clap: :+1:

1 Like

Dark version is now available!

3 Likes

Love it!

But you know what I need? I need these shirts to be available on an athletic fabric.

2 Likes

Can’t you change that on Redbubble? Or only if the artist allows it on other items?

They are. If you scroll down there are options, including an athletic t shirt.

4 Likes

Great design! :star_struck:

1 Like

Not on all of them.

3 Likes

Oh that’s fantastic!

I can’t wear cotton at WDW. At least not comfortably.

3 Likes

I wish the other styles came in more colors. I really like the Steele Blue of the main link!

1 Like

I agree with you there. I get why they have limitations…but I wish there were more choices. I, too, like the steel blue…I wish they had that in other styles.

I ended up ordering the tri-blend t shirt in black for our January trip, and the white tank top for our September trip…plus a black cap! Excited to see it in person.

4 Likes

Your daughter made a great design! Will look for pictures of you in it!

Also, “steele blue” makes me keep thinking of:

6 Likes

Ooh, I really like the dark version!

The dark one is my favorite of the two…and I typically like wearing dark colors…except in the hot Florida sun in summer! So, having the light option is great for that.

1 Like

That is kinda creepy. :laughing:

2 Likes

What a great design!

1 Like

I received the shirts today…the hat was shipped yesterday so I don’t have that one yet.

Sorry for the awkward photos. It was tricky trying to get a good shot in this mirror.

Both are size large, although the tank feels particularly long. It is 100% cotton, though, so I suspect it will shrink when I wash it.

The t shirt is a tri-blend, and fits perfectly. Both are Bella Canvas brand in case you have ever ordered anything that is the same brand. (I have a couple other shirts that are this brand that have held up well, so hopefully true of these.)

6 Likes

I love both, but that dark one is exceptionally awesome!!!

3 Likes