Thank you for helping recover from Covid!

@Wahoohokie, @ryan1, @srentmee, @jeremy_dmiller and @DisneyDayDreamin thank you! I have been huddled on my couch and bed recovering from a nasty round of Covid-19 and your trip reports have been a salvation for me. It has been a wonderful escape as I have isolated and quarantined. I am just starting feel human again. I suspect I have at least another week before I regain my strength, so I am very happy for the continued distraction of trip reports. Keep them coming! The silver lining is that I now have antibodies so hopefully I am a little safer when I get to go to Disneyland when it reopens :mask::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

22 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you are sick. Any idea where you were exposed? I hope you get your strength back soon!

2 Likes

@Ms.BarbsWildRide I’m so sorry to hear you have been sick! But glad you’re on the mend. I know people who’ve had it and had a long recovery period. However, they do eventually feel better. So don’t get discouraged if it starts to feel like the never-ending journey.

2 Likes

I hope the remainder of your recovery is speedy and complete. It warms my cockles to hear that my trip report brought you a little joy while you were feeling so miserable.

2 Likes

OMG! So sorry to hear it! I really hope you fully recover ASAP!

2 Likes

My husband is a first responder and came down with a “cold” he picked up at work and then I started showing bronchitis like symptoms and one of my sons was in bed for a couple of days with no energy. I was convinced it Covid and went and got tested. Sure enough I was right. My husband just got tested (he had to since I tested positive), but it has Been three weeks since his “cold” so I doubt he will show up as positive at this point. He is finally admitting it was most likely him that gave it to me. I work remotely and have rarely been going out (and wearing a mask if I do).

7 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear but so glad you are recovering and enjoyed the reports!

1 Like

It really did! Thank you so much! I could feel the heat all the way here in CA! Well that might have been my fever, but still…

3 Likes

sending positive thoughts for your continuing recovery!

1 Like

Thank you! It is greatly appreciated!!!

1 Like

Please take care of yourself and get well!

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear you are sick. I am glad that in some small way we have helped you get through this. Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

Thank you!

Really sorry to hear about you getting sick. It’s so scary. I hope your recovery goes smoothly!

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon!

1 Like