Thank you...and some reflections on the last 2 days

@LaurelStewart Thank you so much for posting this and for all the hard work that you and the team are doing! You guys are fantastic! :clap:

Thanks for the added info and insights, to all the Touring Plans staff. This had been very helpful as we all move forward through this transition.

Thank you @LaurelStewart! The change over was a little jarring at first, but mostly because Iā€™m lazy and just like things to stay the way they are foverever. I appreciate the HUGE amount of work that has gone into this, and love that this place even exists. Keep the faith!

Thank you. I personally am enjoying the forums. I think itā€™s easy to move around and find specific topics. The little thing at the bottom that lets you skip to the end if you donā€™t want to scroll is quite handy. Itā€™s nice to see peopleā€™s pictures and put names with faces. I had one issue, spoke my piece and itā€™s done. I sincerely appreciate all your hard work, and canā€™t imagine how hard it is to do. Thank you again.

4 Likes

Thank you for the heads up @laurelstewart! I look forward to learning how to use this type of platform. I hope I can get the hang of it soon

1 Like

Quite the little butt kisser arenā€™t wešŸ˜ˆ

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to write this novel for all of us wacky liners.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Helps in this transition period.

Thanks for the update! I look forward to the mobile experience being improved! I really appreciate all your hard work!

Thank you @laurelstewart, @lentesta, and @daybreaker, for all youā€™ve been doing and all I know you will continue to do! I have been very conflicted and bummed so Iā€™ve been lurking more than posting on both chat and the forum yesterday and today and am so glad Iā€™m not in your positions. You need to make decisions that youā€™re happy with and proud of but at the same time I feel you are trying to keep all us whacky Liners happy, too. Whew! Talk about an impossible task! :wink: Lines is my happy place so Iā€™m sticking around. I know you guys will make everything magical again but itā€™s up to us to act like adults who have some sense, think before we speak, be nice, try to see the situation from the other personā€™s perspective, and try to come up with helpful - not whiny - comments. Thanks most of all for the explanations for why all these things are changing. I know you arenā€™t required to give us reasons for your choicesā€“itā€™s your businessā€“but I appreciate the fact that you are not only giving us reasons but are willing to try different things, partially in response to Liner thoughts. Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I like that itā€™s still in the development phase and not completely set in stone. Will be interested to see how this progresses! Now to figure out how to not talk in fragmentsā€¦

I was mostly a watcher on chat. I feel this is much more user friendly and I like the different subjects. I think it is a great site.

1 Like

Thank you for your post and explanations. I hope everyone will take a step back and evaluate the totality of this new forum before making final judgements. You all have been working so hard to make this the best experience for your business as well as for Liners.

Like I said yesterday on chat I am sticking with Touring Plans. The change is a bit of a challenge right now but who is to say we cannot make this better than it was before?

Thanks for the background and information. It really helps to tamp down frustration to better understand decisions! Thanks!

Thanks for the explanation. Itā€™s been a crazy few day for us liners, I can only imagine the craziness behind the scenes. I realize this is a work in progress and Iā€™m trying as are most of us.
I do appreciate yā€™all trying to work in some special features for members. I like the idea of a members only section so that

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust Will do anything to keep in touch with my chat family xoxo

Thanks for all of your hard work! I still feel a bit out of the loop with all the changes but I will happily try out the new forum. I love lines too much to walk away now!:slight_smile:

Thanks for the tip about how to get to the bottom quickly. It will help as I try to navigate this new world.

Thank you @LaurelStewart for taking the time to post this. I will try to stick around. Just please try to include everyone (ie: donā€™t limit people in the Lounge based on their post numbers), and help us with our questions. I think an increased presence of staff answering questions and challenges here and on Lines, would do a lot to ease the transition :smile:

1 Like