#TFW you

… book a trip with only 3 months to go, the reservation finder actually finds you a table at 'Ohana for 8pm so you can see the fireworks, and YOU ARE IN THE SHOWER. 8 minutes, guys. 8 minutes is too late.

I restarted the search and continue to have faith.

4 Likes

I received an alert for CRT and checked within a minute … and was too late. 8 minutes is an eternity. The solution is to never shower … :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Oh c’mon…that phone comes in the shower with you. It rests in your lap, on silent, in meetings. It goes OFF silent in the middle of the night, even if it means random, insignificant texts will rudely awaken you unnecessarily. That phone gets tied into your robe, tucked in your jammies, it sits on the windowsill next to the commode…that phone goes everywhere for that coveted ADR from now on!!

13 Likes

Nice pep talk

3 Likes

Wow! This belongs cross-listed with the “You Might be a Liner if” thread!!!

6 Likes

This exact scenario happened to me except I was at the computer at the time…and it was still too late.

I see that I need to increase my commitment level. Thanks for the inspiration. lol

9 Likes

I’ve been too late on ADR texts that came in as I was holding and staring at my phone…sometimes it’s just not meant to be!

4 Likes

Speaking from experience. So sorry that happened. I can sympathize, unfortunately, and I’m sorry my advise was harsh. Now let’s do this!! :facepunch:t3:

5 Likes

personally I thought it was hilarious, and correct!

9 Likes

Agree!

1 Like

Sometimes a Liner just needs a little tough love. :rofl:
I took it in a good spirit, not to worry!

7 Likes

Keep trying. You are still 3 most out!

2 Likes

I’ve responded instantly and not found it.

1 Like

Same here. Makes it all the more satisfying when you actually get one.

2 Likes

Yep, I feel fairly optimistic. I’ve got Kona booked right now as a backup, so even if I don’t luck out it’s OK. I can’t get down about being at Disney! :fireworks::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

#truth

1 Like

I had a 4-5 minute delay responding to a res find just now for PPO BOG but I still got it even though I accidentally hit something and got sent to a credit card offer. LOL. Hoping you get a hit soon!!

1 Like

I found that CRT was the hardest to get, even with the reservation finder in the past. That one would always be gone within seconds of getting the alert. Keep trying and you’ll get it.

I was dropping my daughter off at my mom’s this morning and left my phone in the car. Came back out to find an alert for a Hollywood and Vine time change I had wanted. Clicked the link thinking no way it was still out there, but it was, so sometimes you just get lucky.

1 Like