Takumi-Tei - possibly opening this weekend

According to one source, cast members at the new Japanese Signature Restaurant, Takumi-Tei, say it could open on July 5th.

If this is true, it will open for dinner only and without reservations to start with.

Will be interesting to see if this happens. I guess the Disney Parks Blog will announce it at some point.

1 Like

Let me be perfectly clear.

There is an embargo on anyone mentioning anything happening at WDW over the next few weeks.

If you start telling me about new restaurants opening while I’m there, you know I’m going to try to get a reservation and change my plans. Again.

The plan is made. It is done. It is finished. I don’t need to be confused with new information.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Wait, I thought that was a myth? You never change anything, you just adjust, fine tune etc.

Now you’re just deliberately confusing me!

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It was an autocorrect issue.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I just looked the other day and there were no menus. Are any menus up?

Soft opened today.

Here’s a look at some of the menu:

https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/takumi-tei/news/05jul2019-photos---epcots-new-signature-takumi-tei-restaurant-now-open-in-the-japan-pavilion.htm

Note the part at the bottom.

“ Takumi-Tei is open for dinner from 4pm to 9pm. Reservations will be available from July 16 2019 with bookings starting on that day via 407-WDW-DINE or online. To make reservations for the Chef’s Table Dining Experience, call Mitsukoshi directly at [(407) 827-8504](tel:(407) 827-8504)”.