Taking on the World - Solo January 2022

Ponchoed up!

Crocs. Socks in the bag for later. Ziploc to store the wet poncho. Extra poncho in case this one rips.

I look miserable … really I am not. Excited for my day in EPCOT!

18 Likes

You’re prepared!!

4 Likes

I came on this trip with the intention of purchasing a sweatshirt.

That day may be today.

FEA is done. Eating some Norwegian School Bread, then off to Soarin’.

10 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Popcorn Bucket Line…

9 Likes

Makes you really think about HM. Maybe one of the ghosts just wanted a chance at TSM

6 Likes

I really wish WS would open 1 hr after park open! Space some of the shows out. I can never hit them all in 1 or 2 days.

3 Likes

Crazy! That’s going to be a big fat no for me on a Figment bucket. I have waited for one before in Disneyland (for like 30-45 minutes), though now I cannot even remember which one! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Epcot is a four day park to do it properly

7 Likes

That looks good. I’ve yet to try it.

Pro tip: Don’t use this picture for your Tinder profile. You don’t look like a cheerful person who’s fun to be around. Also: rain.

10 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. :grin:

Dh and I just celebrated our 21st anniversary and have known each other for 35 years. Hopefully I won’t need anything from Tinder. :grin:

Here is a selfie from yesterday…

23 Likes

That is Tinder gold!

I’m just giving you options. Maybe you could do better?

For example, today a friend recommended I try a chocolate and malted milk Five Guys shake. Now I always have the coffee and vanilla. But I don’t want to be the old guy who’s resistant to change. So I tried it. That’s right: I’m out there, I’m living life, I’m taking risks.

And that’s very similar to abandoning a 21 year old marriage for a seedy fling on Tinder.

BTW: the milkshake story is true —

(I ordered both shakes, in case the chocolate one didn’t work out. I’m smart like that.)

19 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve been in my current relationship for 11 years and married for 7 and I had a dream last night I was single. I’m not sure what happened to DH or the kids but they were just absent. Part of the dream was the decision that I did NOT want to date and I’d just be happier single LOL No tinder for me either!

8 Likes

Not a bad view for lunch.

Just confirmed that you can order appetizers from the prix fix menu a la carte in the lounge.:sunglasses:

Looking forward to the burrata!

23 Likes

Crazy

1 Like

The kids are having a great time visiting the Space Station.

19 Likes

Creations Shop is currently closed. Odd.

Will delay my sweatshirt purchase for a while.

1 Like