19 Likes

12 Likes

Oh, I see Minnie has her 50th celebration dress and ears on :wink:

7 Likes

11 Likes

17 Likes

There are a lot of glasses there for one traveler… :thinking:

8 Likes

I kinda’ like her style :wink: I was thinking… plotting of getting myself more than one at a time to save on travel when I’m at the Poly next week :wink:

4 Likes

Was thinking the same thing

5 Likes

Stacking drinks instead of LL

15 Likes

Maybe she was really thirsty :thinking:

7 Likes

You are all hysterical.

This morning when I was waiting to tap in for rope drop, I started chatting with two lovely ladies in the line and we ended up spending the morning together.

Dh has always said that I collect people!

This was Barbara and Maureen’s last day of their trip. They came to meet Maureen’s son’s, future MIL who was visiting (and left yesterday). Apparently the person they met is a planning pro and took them all over EPCOT and DHS. They were on their own this morning.

Both live about 2 hours-ish away. Maureen took her kids many years ago, and this was Barbara’s first visit to WDW.

Their original plan was to do FOP, the Safari, and then leave. As we were leaving FOP they asked if they could come with me…and the rest is history.:sunglasses:

We did…

FOP
Na’vi
KS
Gorilla Falls
Feathered Friends
Shopping
Nomad

They were basically WDW newbies and loved every second of everything. Maureen is going to get an AP.

We are now FB friends so they can connect me for WDW advice.:rofl::rofl:

It was so lovely making some magic for th. They adored Nomad and thanked me for making their last morning less hectic and peaceful.

It was a good morning.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Waiting for the bus to DHS. One was leaving just as I was walking up.

39 Likes

I was thinking that she ordered one for herself and then one for each of the kids!

10 Likes

It’s just so cute!

1 Like

This sounds like a beautiful day! I love that you met new people along the way. Really enjoying your report!

1 Like

That is so fantastic!!!
I love every single bit of this story!

Disney has brought some incredible people into my life that I would never know otherwise. All hail the Mouse!

14 Likes

If those kids need drinks at Nomad I am NEVER adopting any because $$$$$$

8 Likes

They also must be a bit demanding to end up with so many cute outfits and accessories!

3 Likes

This sounds like the most epic AK day ever! It is so awesome that you made friends and created magic along the way!

1 Like

I nearly got sucked into the rabbit hole last week. There are some CUTE things out there for them!!! And it seems the stock is different at every location they have them!

3 Likes