Take That, Covid: Ten Days of Top Ten Vacation Moments with OBNurse and Fam

These people just snagged some contracts within the last couple of weeks for under $125/point. I’m sure it’s up to $135 by now. :joy::sob:

3 Likes

But the HOA fee covers all utilities!!!
(Yes, I’m an enabler.)

7 Likes

For a small mortgage itself, it better! I suppose it also includes coffee and towel service.

2 Likes

:sob: cheapest one I could find was a stripped 240 was at $131

2 Likes

I was not looking all that long ago and I saw a ton of giant BRV contracts that were close to $100pp. Is that over too?

1 Like

Here’s my full analysis of the cost. Anyone who lives in CA (or similar) would find this a smokin’ deal:

4 Likes

Haha I live in the Boston suburbs. I’m still squinting to see the smokin’ deal… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

The entire resale market is bonkers.

Hence my direct purchase.

3 Likes

Cali real estate prices is a special kind of crazy.

3 Likes

I see 350 BRV points for $114 which isn’t too bad but it’s stripped. I’m sure somebody took a great vacation and will now make a ton of money on that sale.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m having a hard time looking at listings and pretending I don’t know what they would have looked like a few months ago.

2 Likes

Here’s assuming you buy at OKW (price point here is probably too low already):

Or HHI:

2 Likes

Price/point is waaaaaaaaaaaay too low.

I’d have stayed resale if that were the case. But it’s a narrow 30-40/point difference, and with the current years points plus 15 additional contract years, that difference is even more narrow. Find me a loaded 2057 contract to compare. Can’t? Yeah, that’s right.

2 Likes

P.S. I assumed a 3% rate since that is an achievable mortgage rate, but the rates for DVC loans are more like 9%, so don’t start selling your house yet. lol

1 Like

Shhhh. We’re dreaming. :joy:

3 Likes

In MY thread! I’ll be the buzzkill if I want :wink:

4 Likes

One thing we’re forgetting is that by living at WDW, you wouldn’t have to book plane tickets and you could just buy APs instead of regular admission. And you’d only have to pay for DVC, not your mortage + DVC for the weeks you’re there. So you’d be SAVING money! :wink:

5 Likes

:joy: free wifi!

2 Likes

There’s that Disney math again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::nerd_face:

3 Likes

It’s crap but you get what you pay for

2 Likes