Take my money ... Disney outlet shopping in Orlando during Covid?

I have five children who have all been saving so they can buy stuff during our upcoming WDW trip. We arrive late Monday night and I’m planning on taking them shopping on Tuesday (non-park day for us and we will have a rental car).

Where do you recommend we take them shopping/outlet shopping/all things Disney shopping?

I’ve read a little about the two Disney Character Warehouses on Vineland Ave. & International Drive. Do you prefer one over the other? Are there other stores where my kids can find “Disney” things at below Disney Park prices? And, for those that have virtual queues, what time do we need to arrive to get in the queue?

1 Like

I have heard that the Vineland outlet is the better one, so that’s the only one I’ve been to. Orlando is full of ‘disney’ gift shops claiming bargain prices. I can’t speak for their merchandise, but you could hop around if you wanted to.

I arrived at the character warehouse about 30 minutes after their 10 am opening on a week day. The VQ only took about 20 minutes even though there were people waiting around everywhere. I would highly recommend making it your first stop, because the outlet will only get more crowded as the day goes on. (And incidentally, I attempted to stop by on a Saturday afternoon and it looked like every single parking space in the entire outlet was taken.) :grimacing:

1 Like