Take Hold of My Own Dream

I take my username seriously. Last month I had a detailed dream about a Disney trip. I took this as a sign that I should go and soon. We all need to follow our dreams.

I thought about a solo trip, but then suggested to DD Lizzy she should join me. She missed our family beach trip a few weeks ago due to work. She was excited but worried about getting off work since it was too late to make a request and the schedule wasn’t out. We knew we wanted to do MNSSHP but were concerned about buying tickets and then having to cancel the trip. Tickets were selling out so I went ahead and bought them. Our date sold out the very next day. So it was quite a relief when we found out Lizzy could go.

It’s just a quick four night trip. We’re staying at Pop. Attending the party and hitting all the parks. We likely won’t RD. We will buy G+ but not every day.

Our flight leaves in 8.5 hours. I’m packed. I believe Lizzy is still doing laundry.

54 Likes

Yay! Y’all always have the most fun and I know your matching shirt game will be on point!

13 Likes

Maybe. Lizzy just came down and asked if I had seen her Disney shirts. :woman_facepalming:

14 Likes

Excited! I have nostalgia about your trip reports -back when I was a lurker your reports (along with others) got me through the months of waiting for DS to be vaccine eligible. Looking forward to this one! And thank you for always sharing your trip.

21 Likes

That is so sweet. Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Have a great time!

6 Likes

Thanks! This may be the only year I go to both Oogie Boogie and MNSSHP!

16 Likes

Enjoy!!!

3 Likes

Have fun!! Love following along on your trips!

3 Likes

You packed 8.5hrs before your flight??
That’s organised!!! :laughing:

Have a great trip @Dreamer and Lizzy :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Next time your dream needs to come a few days earlier.

5 Likes

Have a fantastic trip!

2 Likes

Thanks!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

IKR?!? So organized. That’s me. :joy:

5 Likes

:joy: It really does.

1 Like

We will!

1 Like

Headed to the airport! It’s pitch dark and absolutely freezing. :cold_face:

15 Likes

Just think of the sunshine and heat you’re heading towards… :sunny::hot_face::sunny::hot_face::sunny::hot_face::+1:t2::laughing:

6 Likes

Yeah!! Glad I found this. It made my Thursday :blush::blush:. I always enjoy your trip reports.

Safe travels today!!

3 Likes