Take a look.. just planning away and wanted to share

Monday - My Arrival Day- Disney and Universal Touring Plans
Tues-Morning of MNSSHP - Disney and Universal Touring Plans
Wend-DTD in the AM Disney and Universal Touring Plans
Thurs - Disney and Universal Touring Plans & Disney and Universal Touring Plans
Fri - Disney World Touring Plans & Disney and Universal Touring Plans
Sat- Disney and Universal Touring Plans & Disney and Universal Touring Plans
Sun - Disney and Universal Touring Plans & No park in PM ( unless someone wants to)
Mon- Disney and Universal Touring Plans & Disney and Universal Touring Plans
Tues- BBB, CRT, E&A hopefully-Walk around Meet and Greets, haven’t make plan for that yet… at night F&W for me and hubs…
Wend- by to MK day- CP lunch-Depart

I know some people like to look at others plans I know I do.
In between parks and plans we will go back to POP for some rest, im not sure if I have enough time build in… There are some ADRs missing from the sheets, but if they aren’t on there then they are not in that park and will be visited before getting to said park… im still trying to figure out the FPP thing, wish I could practice. let me know any thoughts…for MK of you noticed I try to hit “A LAND” at a time… so we aren’t so rushed and criss crossing, it worked pretty well last vist and we had shorter amount of days there… Thanks guys!!

1 Like

how nice to have such a long leisurely trip! For some reason, on wed and thurs, It’s the same epcot TP for each link and on sat, it wouldn’t let me open the plan. are you planning on a lot of pool time to fill in the open mornings and afternoons? or maybe you’re going to a waterpark? I think you are very smart to not plan long park days in September since it will be very hot.
happy planning! (I’m already making TP’s for October and am anxiously awaiting park hours to be released for that month!)

Looks great! You’ve done a lot of planning. I like how you divided the days into smaller chunks of time.

I would make a copy of these plans and Optimize them to see what the difference is. A little more walking might end up with a far better plan time-wise. Less time in line means more attractions or more time enjoying the resort! :slight_smile:

@brklinck none of the plans have more the one land at a time in it…I really want to get the kids (and adults) back to the resort to rest, swim, etc.
Are you saying maybe I should do tomorrowland AND fantasyland in the same plan?

@SallyEppcot I think this is the best way to go at it for us…1) its going to be hot, so getting back to swim will be great for the kids. 2) we are traveling with my MIL(72) and her sister (71) I don’t want to push them to much. 3) I don’t know how much walking I will be able to handle in one shot, I am still contemplating renting the scooter as my ankle has been giving me trouble recently. And if we finish ahead of plan then we have spare time to explore more or just take in the magic… I fell like we rushed some things last time, and a few times I said… oh we will just skip that… or we cant do that this time… I want to slow it down a bit which is why we have so many visits to MK. Take in Adventureland, play the interactive game… get lots of photos taken… shop…

Ah, I misunderstood what you said. I though that by one land at a time you meant on a given day do attractions in Tomorrowland and then do attractions in Fantasyland as opposed to bopping between the lands. Now that I have actually looked at some of the plans what you were saying makes more sense.

@mjsmomma I think I fixed it. yes pool time… DTD shopping I have a few stores I want to hit. No waterparks…I think some pool time will be sufficient. I have never been a fan of waterparks and my husband would also rather just be able to be in the pool with the kids rather than getting wet and walking and chasing kids…etc. LOL

Yea, @brklinck I just think taking it all in, in small chunks will be good… I think last time we missed a lot of the “magic” because we were doing a lot of back and forth.

It makes sense with the ages in your group. Stick to the plan, and you’ll all be happier.

1 Like