Tables in Wonderland - Spouse

Hi! I am looking into buying an annual pass because of multiple work trips. On one of the trips my family will be joining and I’m looking at whether or not the TiW card is worth it for us. Will my husband be able to use the TiW card if I am not there? There are several days where I am working most of the days. I know it says I need to be there, but do they always check? I also saw you can buy a spouse card, but I’m assuming that he would need to be a passholder too, right? TIA!

You do need to be there. There might be some rare exceptions but most times they definitely check the name and I have been asked for ID. I think you can buy the extra card?

Thanks! Does he need to have an annual pass too though? He’s only coming for the one trip, so it doesn’t make sense for him to have an AP.

There didn’t use to be a requirement for the spouse to be an AP holder, only that they lived at the same address and was over 21. Pretty sure this is still the case. I’ll see if I can find anything to back that up (or otherwise). Perhaps call them on (407) 566-5858 to get the official word?

Thank you! I’m going to give them a call and find out. Fingers crossed I can add him.