Table Service Suggestions

Anyone have any “must do” restaurants when you are at Disney World? Looking for suggestions for our Dec '18 trip. I make our ADR’s on June 4th.

This will be our 3rd trip with our kids (first trip Dec '15 and second trip was Jan '17). We have been to quite a few table service restaurants but thought I’d ask what your favorites are.

Thanks so much!!!

We really liked Sanaa and Ohana. They were the must dos for us for our trip in August.

Teppan Edo and Via Napoli are also ones we are repeating.

1 Like

We LOVE Sanaa - a little sad to be missing it this time.

And if I could get to Cali Grill again for brunch it would be sublime.

Otherwise, there are places I really enjoy but I like to mix it up some.

1 Like

I have a reservation for brunch at CG. A lot of what I read about it seems to focus on alcohol. I’m not a big drinker — especially during the day. Please tell me there’s more to it than that!

We used to go to Mexico in EP but that was back in the 80’s and 90’s when it was good. I like Biergarten. I’m looking forward to LTT, Boma, and Ohana as well as SoA.

there’s more to it than that!

The food is outstanding. The bottomless mimosas are nice, but not enough to even get a buzz with the vast amount of caloric intake.
The bloody marys are extra and certainly not requirement to enjoying the brunch.
The focus is definitely the food.

2 Likes

Plenty more! Sushi on the appetizer buffet. Lobster eggs Benedict, pastry plate and dessert platter. Yum. O.

Amazing view. Jazz music. What’s not to love?!

3 Likes

Jiko and Tiffins- delicious! Sanaa was also very good. Via Napoli was delicious as well.

Thank you all so much!!!

It is THE BEST - Food and service outstanding!!! They don’t rush you at all!

I need more info about your party before I can answer that. Small children? Girls? They would love CRT, but it’s expensive. That was the one I wanted absolutely the most when we went in Nov 2016 for my twin 6YO daughters. Our favorite meal was actually one we added on at the last minute… Mickey’s Backyard BBQ.

Hollywood & Vine was good too. We got our picture taken with Santa Goofy.

If you aren’t into character meals because you don’t have smaller kids with you, Jiko is outstanding from what I’ve heard, although I’ve never been there.

If you are looking for a show type meal, Mickey’s BBQ, Spirit of Aloha, or Hoop-Dee_doo music review are going to be some that you are lookiing for.

Breakfast: Garden Grill or Tusker House
Lunch: Garden Grill, Via Napoli
Dinner: Tiffins
Other: Tea at the Grand Floridian

Have enjoyed these places a lot. I don’t know if you’re looking for character dining or not

So excited to try this brunch during girl’s wine and dine weekend!!

1 Like

We have lots of favorites we do every trip- Via Napoli for pizza
Garden Grill pre-RD breakfast
Yak and Yeti
Tusker House brunch at 10:30 (breakfast for first coarse, lunch second)
Liberty Tree Tavern lunch
Sci Fi
New to us this trip (we just left Orlando this morning) that may easily be in a regular rotation:
Jiko. It’s my new favorite.
Chef’s de France. It was really good and service amazing.
Some that we have enjoyed but they are not an every trip kind of place:
California Grill
San Angel Inn
Tutto Italia
Sanaa
Tiffins
Mama Melrose (2/3 trips is was fantastic, 1/3 not that great. This trip it was fantastic and we went mainly for the F! seating).
We also really like Satu’li Canteen for a QS meal.
Places we probably would not return to:
BOG in its current state, might try it when in becomes signature.
Skipper Canteen: just okay
Artist Point: seafood not cooked right (unopened shellfish and server did not offer to replace, food was just meh for the price).