T-Shirt Ideas

That’d work, yeah

Oh! how’s this for the back
hakuna kusubiri na TouringPlans.com :smiley:

1 Like

:musical_note: It means no waiting for the rest of your daysssss! :musical_note:

:wink:

I actually recognized that phrase from when I was studying swahili during the pandemic. I should get back to it! My Africa trip is only a max of 3 years away by now!

1 Like

I like both styles TBH.

Even as a long hair, I like the simple logo on the front and the busy-ness on the back. That is more in line with destination-type, beach t-shirts, etc.

OTOH funny sayings that are longer seem to work on the front.

1 Like

Front: Epcot/SSE
Back: “Thank the Phoenicians…for Touringplans.com

Front: HS/ToT (ugh, even though I hate using ToT)
Back: Drop your waits…with Touringplans.com

Front: MK/Castle
Back: Here you leave today and enter the world of low waits, more fun, and less guessing…with Touringplans.com

(oof ok, these might need to be workshopped a bit :laughing: )

3 Likes

Never risk your coach turning back into a pumpkin

?

1 Like

better’n mine. We’ll have to start a new thread for this one

1 Like

“If you can dream it, you can do it” - but cross out “dream” and write “plan” above it.

2 Likes

It may not matter too much but did you know Walt didn’t actually say that? It was a CM named Tom Fitzgerald

I did not know that! I learn something new here everyday!!

1 Like

yes!

That’s a great solution!

1 Like

Someone stole my phrase and put it on a mug with the wrong damn icon

4 Likes

Clearly clueless

This idea was inadvertently posted on Twitter by @len so I’m dropping it here where it belongs :joy:

5 Likes

I wanted to share one of the shirts we had made for our liner meets. Our liner brother passed in his sleep before our yearly meet so we added the in memory :heart::heart:

5 Likes

May I ask which liner that was?

1 Like

His liner name was Matt and Maggie

4 Likes

I spy @Wahoohokie :yellow_heart::face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Oh I don’t recognize that particular username. I thought I might since I’ve been around for so long. How sad to lose someone so young and so unexpectedly. Wonderful tribute you’ve all created.

2 Likes

Good eye! That had to be 6 years ago at least.

4 Likes