T-Rex without reservation

First timer here, so thanks in advance. We had a lunch reservation for today (Sunday) at T-Rex but had to cancel it last night due to change in travel plans. We would still like to go for dinner tonight. Can you eat there without a reservation and if so would it be feasible to go there, request a table, and walk around Disney springs while we wait?

Do you have a landrys card? You can call Trex directly to see if they have any reservations. Yes they do have walk up seating but it could take some time. If you can, sign up for the landrys card to get priority seating.
https://www.landrysselect.com/

Yes you can get in w/o a reservation. Before 7 there will be no wait. After 7 you will need to wait.

Is this still the case? We are looking to do a dinner when we are there in March, but there are no reservations available. If we walk up at 5:30 or so, are we likely to be able to get a table?

I would definitely get the Landry’s card if this is critical. It’s been great for us. At either T-Rex, Rainforest Café or Yak and Yeti, you just show them the card and get priority seating. Never waited more than 5-10 minutes. I was skeptical at first, but it’s worked every time.

2 years ago, when I was looking for a reservation for TRex and not finding any on MDE, my husband picked up the phone and called the restaurant direct and he was able to get a reservation. I think they don’t put all of their tables into the Disney reservation system.

Thanks all! I got the Landry’s card. Seems totally worth it. I’ll let y’all know how it goes.