T-minus 14 days!

Just felt like talking about our upcoming trip. A pre-trip report maybe?
A little self-indulgent post, so feel free to ignore and move along!

This will be our 3rd and probably the last trip on our APs (first time we ever had them).

Our older daughter will be marching in the MK parade with her high school band. That should be pretty awesome.

Another family joining us also. They are great friends, and they have not been to WDW in 13 years or so. We have fun no matter where we are, so this should be awesome too.

Going Tuesday to Tuesday over Easter. Little worried about the crowds (not awesome), but we have sweet FPs already set up. Took advantage of every “trick” that I could. I’m awesome.

Staying at Pop Century for the first time (it’s where the band group is staying).

11 Likes

Sounds like a great trip!

3 Likes

Sounds like an awesome trip. Your post made me think of that Lego movie song “everything is awesome” (except the crowds). Lol, I couldn’t resist. :rofl: All kidding aside, have a great trip!

3 Likes

Yea. We have missed you @tuffgong. Will be looking forward to your AWESOME trip report

3 Likes

Great, now I’ll have that song in my head for hours

1 Like

I usually include a bunch of photos, so I’ll at least put this here…

9 Likes

We are 14 days out too!!! Going Tuesday through Wednesday and this is all of our first trip ever! Hubs 44, myself 36 and 8 & 6 year old daughters! Definitely worried about crowds but I snagged every reservation we wanted at 180 days, we have a fast pass for everything we wanted and hopefully I’ve set up some decent touring plans! We planned all of the things and have a resort pool day planned in the middle. BBB and CRT the Easter Bunny is bringing for Easter!

I am sharing your excitement! Have safe travels and enjoy every minute!!!

2 Likes

Looks like you have a good plan. Those are great ages to take your kids. Have Fun!

1 Like

12 days, just sayin’

1 Like

That will make the trip so special!

1 Like

Sounds like the makings of a very special trip! Have fun!

(My past band nerd self is imagining how exciting it would be to march at WDW, amazing)

1 Like

my son is the week after Easter. If you come up with any tips for marching band watching, let me know please!

1 Like

Will do.
We usually don’t stake out a spot to parade-watch too early, but this time we definitely will.
Thinking in the hub so I can get photos of her with the castle in the background as they go by.

How wonderful! We will be there and were there 2 yrs ago. Kids from my town were in the parade, and I didn’t know them personally but still got emotional. Ha! Disney! I am sure crowds vary with how Easter falls, but the crowds that day were so fabulous and we had a great view. One of my favorite trips! We’ll be there this year also. :slight_smile:

1 Like

7 days now, in case anyone cares

4 Likes

19 days and counting… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sadly…
My countdown is over.
Our trip is over.

Had a fantastic time.

Trip report coming, but I didn’t even start writing it yet.

3 Likes