Swim shirt/rash guard

I’m thinking about getting a swim shirt/rash guard to wear for pool time during my trip at the end of July. Does anyone have any particular brands they like/recommend? Don’t want anything skin tight if possible, want to be able to wear it comfortably over my swimsuit

1 Like

We love Lands End. A good price point to see if you like them, too.

13 Likes

Thanks! They’re having a sale right now too it seems :tada:

2 Likes

I love Land’s End too.

4 Likes

Do they have an zipper fronts? That’s my favorite.

1 Like

I do see those! I didn’t even know that was a thing

1 Like

Landsend

2 Likes

Easy to get on and off when wet

2 Likes

I have a zipper one and a non zipper one. Love them both.

3 Likes

Good to know! I don’t think I’ve worn one since I was a kid, but having a “cover-up” that I can just wear in the water that also prevents sunburn sounds pretty nice for July

5 Likes

Yes it does.

3 Likes

Yep
Lands end

4 Likes

The one I got from Target last year is awful.

I can’t remember the brand. It is very tight around my neck and it’s impossible to get off when wet.
However, if it were any bigger, it would move around too much when I’m in the water.

1 Like

I got two on sale from Lands End last year. Shirts are nice enough that I’ll sometimes wear them as regular shirts when I will be in the sun.
DH saw a meme that was perfect for me. “Drink lots of water and stay inside from 11 am to Nov 2nd.”

9 Likes

I’m tickled to see how many of us love Lands End! I miss not having Lands End in Sears.

6 Likes

One more vote for Lands End

3 Likes

I’m impressed w/ Landsend’s quality in swimwear and watch for sales or discount codes.

3 Likes

Yes! They had a great sale last summer!

I love them— they don’t really cling when dry and have some fun patterns. Wash very well. I could go in, I’m a big fan.

2 Likes

Their fade and chlorine resistant suits are GREAT for lap swimmers that need them to last.

1 Like

I miss having Sears :laughing:

5 Likes