SWGE admission over Thanksgiving week

Will I need to get admission to SWGE over Thanksgiving week, or will it be a free for all? I have not seen anything about it. Will I only get a 4 hour window like they are doing at opening?

When does the admission change to normal?

I am not an expert, but am also going to WDW over T week and intend to see SW. As far as I know they are not doing the 4 hr windows like they did at Disneyland for that opening. SW should have the regular hours of the park, except when they do extra magic hours for resort guests, or special events (but these events usually don’t happen during T week). There is not (as of yet) any separate admission to SW; you just need your regular park admission that lets you into HS. They just opened up reservations for Oga’s Cantina and the lightsaber workshop and the droid workshop, so if you want to do those things you would want to try to get reservations. We think (we being others on this forum) that a reservation for one of those things gets you admitted to the land one hour before the res, should the land be full. If I am wrong others please correct me! Thanks.

1 Like

I’m going over Thanksgiving week and to be on the safe side, I booked a reservation at Oga’s Cantina since at DL if you have a reservation for any of the SGE experiences, you are guaranteed entrance.

1 Like

It is not confirmed if this will work at WDW, but that was the case at DL.

1 Like

I did the same thing by getting an Oga’s. There’s another thread on here where someone posted where Disney told them they would get in one hour prior to the res. But, we’ll know much more about how all this stuff works once the land opens on Aug 29.

1 Like

I have a reservation at Oga’s, but did not know if I would be able to get in on another day as well. I currently have 2 days dedicated to HS.