Sweepstakes: 7-night European Cruise for 4 on the Disney Dream

Win a 7-night European Cruise for 4 on the Disney Dream. Enter once a day until 3/10/24.

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing! We’re addicted to those Disney cruises and Europe is on our list to do. One day. When I’ve graduated from the stroller and carseat travel gang.

1 Like

I’ve never been on one, so this could be my chance!!

3 Likes

Oooo, with airfare too! Thanks!

2 Likes

entering

3 Likes

Entered! Maybe this could be our first cruise :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Last day to enter.

Good luck everyone!

:passenger_ship:

2 Likes

If anyone here gets the email they won tomorrow (or thereabouts), I’d love to see a report back here! (I mean partly, so I can stop wondering if an email is coming to my inbox or not and just be happy for someone else, but also would love to share in anyone’s win & live vicariously).

Anyone else already stalk the itineraries for the 7 day trip they’d do if they won??

2 Likes

This is me with every sweepstakes ever! Always thinking about what I’d do and where they would put me to stay and when I’d go. :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha, I definitely do for Disney sweepstakes too! Glad to have company.

For this one, I may or may not have the exact dates and itinerary ready to give. And I may or may not have already looked up what kinds of flights are available from our home airport to the destination. Just saving time if we have to make quick decisions. :laughing:

1 Like

Here’s another sweepstakes for everyone!

4 Likes

Entered that one to the max yesterday in fact

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the new sweepstakes link, @JJT ! It’s always thrilling to have the opportunity to participate in such events. Wishing good luck to all those entering the sweepstakes!

2 Likes