Survey on FP+ and it's effects

I am working on a school assignment for year 12 and I am studying the effects FP+ has had at WDW to do with wait times and guest happiness. It would be great if you could spend less than 5 minutes filling out this survey. As long as you have been to WDW at all even if not after the introduction of FP+ you can fill it in.

5 Likes

Done! Good luck with your project!!!

Done :white_check_mark:

I will add a caveat to the response I provided. The years were a total guess on my part. I remember going at certain times, but the exact years elude me. If I were my wife, I could probably rattle them off in my sleep. As for me, I consider it a success that I can remember we went to Universal this year. :wink: (But ask me what year we went to Universal a year from now, and I’ll have to think long and hard!)

Hopefully the ACTUAL years don’t matter to the survey results terribly.

Done!

Done- Good Luck!

When you are done - it would be interesting if you posted a summary of your finding. Good luck!

1 Like

Done! And I second the request for your final summary :blush:

Will do it later when I get home; work computer won’t let me connect.

Done, good luck with your project

That is fine if its just approximate. I am just combining the bigger numbers into one category anyway.

I will definitely be posting a final summary once I’m done. The assignment is huge and won’t be completed until around August though.

2 Likes

Done

If you would like to be emailed the results and you have already completed the survey please follow the link at the top of the main survey.