Surprise park tomorrow 8/27 attempted LIVE

We all need some cheering up. Me too. Which park should I go to tomorrow?

• AK
  • HS
  • EC
  • MK

0 voters

This poll closes at 10 pm tonight. Shall I make predictions about your votes? I’ll be hopping too

4 Likes

Yay! I would vote for all 4 if I could. Tough choice!

2 Likes

MK, because, Magical!! :laughing:

4 Likes

This will be interesting BC I can’t see the votes :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I can already feel my spirit lifting. Going to tag some ppl here. And remember this me. I can’t compete with any of you but especially @Randall1028 @Jeff_AZ (no cute children) @OBNurseNH @DumboRunner & @Dreamer ‘s speed. @sanstitre_has_left_the_building’s wit

9 Likes

Is there a button at the bottom of the poll that says “Show results”? If not, you may have to vote yourself later! :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll figure it out. But won’t vote until close to close. I have a hard time picking a park. :smirk:

1 Like

Oh cool. I get to be surprised too :rofl:

2 Likes

Trees, animals, and a relaxing atmosphere is what you need! :wink:

4 Likes

Oh I agree! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What are you competing with us on?

2 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

I wish I could go with you! But then … I’m complaining about not being at WDW while on my way to DLR? Crazy!

4 Likes

Nothing! No competition, I am not competitive but ya’ll are so funny and do really nice LIVE reports. I’m always busy looking at things in the park :wink: or talking w/ someone and forget to post.

4 Likes

How exciting! Are you on your way to DL now or tomorrow, I forget?

1 Like

Oh gotcha.

Hey we are all just happy to hear and see about what’s going on in our favorite (sacred) spaces (hint hint). Every report is appreciated!!

3 Likes

I’ve been really wanting a day to stroll through the trails there too :wink: But we’ll see what the vote gets me. Although I guess since I’m driving I could go where the mood hits… :thinking:

3 Likes

So fun! Can’t wait to see how this works out!!

1 Like

I’ve been looking at lunch and dinner ADR availability, it’ looks wide open. But since I’ll have to wait until the vote closes at 10 EST. I saw La Hacienda (no that names not right) at 8:45… close to show time… hmmmmm.

1 Like

Tomorrow morning bright and early! We’ll arrive sometime Saturday afternoon.

3 Likes