Superbowl interference

Well, of course my bday trip for my daughter (and her actual birthday) is Superbowl Sunday. I have no experience being there during this time, so I’m curious if anyone can tell me if that Sunday the superbowl will affect crowd levels? Plan for the day is Bfast at Topolinos and dinner at LTT. Spending the day at MK. Do you think crowds will die down in the evening at the park?

1 Like

We were in AK for SuperBowl Sunday in 2017, so crowd patterns have changed since then, but it was not a very busy day at all.

1 Like

We were there for the Superbowl in 2020 and didn’t really notice any difference in the crowd.

1 Like

Because of the game? I doubt it. In 2022 it didn’t seem to affect the parks. There may have been increased activity at Disney Springs, Boardwalk - places with bars and televisions.

1 Like

We were in MK on Super Bowl Sunday in 2019. It wasn’t bad. I’ve heard the day after the Super Bowl could get a little busier in MK because they do the parade with whoever won the game.

IIRC crowds tend to be lower than average in the hours leading up to and during the game.

It’s the next day that gets nuts

I honestly didn’t even think about the day after and the winner heading to Disney. Ugh!
At least I have AK booked the day after.

I imagine the bars/Disney springs will be busy day of, luckily we won’t be heading there.

1 Like