Super Liner Bros Virtual Trip Report

I have done that!

1 Like

What did you think? I guess the question is, will you ever do it again! :joy:

1 Like

Love it! We have to accomplish a certain amount of things at all 4 parks in the same day, but each person has to have a different sequence of parks.

4 Likes

Perfect! But we should end at the same park and celebrate together.

2 Likes

Who has done both this slide and the blue DNA style slide that was at either Wet’n’Wild or Watermania back in the 90s???

I’m curious to know if they’re comparable. I went on the blue one when I was 10 years old and I genuinely thought it was never going to end and that I was going to die!!

Never again!!!

2 Likes

Oh, totally agree! I think I got a sense of what water-boarding must feel like after riding that DNA slide!

2 Likes

Exactly, probably end at Epcot. Still 6 different possible sequences with the same final park in common. That would be fun.

2 Likes

I’ll volunteer, but Epcot Area Resort for me ONLY.
Swan/Dolphin preferred, actually. Not Disney, so they are BETTER.

I’ll go on that kiddie water slide, too. No worries. You can’t pay me to get on the teacups, tho.

My greatest contribution will be making up ridiculous stories while waiting in lines. I like to make up stories specifically for eavesdroppers. Things like:

“Did you hear about that kid that slipped off of Asto Orbiter last Tuesday?”
“They found two more gators at Splash Mountain on Sunday night.”
“You hear about that cabin at the Poly that sunk into the water a few weeks ago?”
“They shut down Flame Tree again after one of those birds bit off another toddler’s finger last month.”
“They found another kid buried in the Boneyard over in Animal Kingdom, why haven’t they shut that attraction down?”

Good times.

11 Likes

I can barely handle Tower of Terror, so this is out of the question.

2 Likes

Well to be fair, we would all need to start at one of the parks that opens the earliest. That would maybe be 2 different options on where to begin.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: you’re definitely in the club!

2 Likes

Maybe the competition is not who finishes FIRST, but who finishes FASTEST. So, start times don’t matter. You start the clock when you leave for the first park, whatever time that may be.

1 Like

That works! Speed is key, and a good touring plan of course.

2 Likes

OMG!!! :joy::joy::joy: That is hilarious. And awful lol.

1 Like

If your going to test out slides, @Olafsdad should join your trip!

1 Like

I would do the drop but those stairs! I think my knees are way too old to do that again.

Honestly, it was the first thing I did at Volcano Bay, I didn’t know what was at the top of all those stairs, and there was no way I was walking down. The slide was fun…

2 Likes

Hmm. I think the guys need to have SIX people, not four…otherwise how do we have a proper MFSR experience?

3 Likes

Here’s what I mean by this. Years ago, I tried to do this orange slide, but couldn’t. I just couldn’t get myself to sit on that slide and immediately be free falling. My body wouldn’t let me do it.

But this blue one I could do basically with no issue (terrified as I was), because the first part of it was just a normal tube and it wasn’t until it was out of my control till you hit the free fall portion. The height of the slides was about the same.

2 Likes

Great point! Six it is.

1 Like

But look, there’s an ambulance right there at the bottom for you after you black out!

4 Likes