Super Liner Bros Virtual Trip Report

Again, wildly unrealistica and hurtfully ignorant of who I really am. I don’t do spinning rides.

I would be willing to watch the rest of you ride it. I have not actually ever been to that area of MK.

2 Likes

UNACCEPTABLE

It was a nine hour flight with a five hour time difference and I had to have an argument with @ryan1. Cut me some slack.

4 Likes

Say no more. I completely understand. @Jeff_AZ, fetch this man a frap. :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

Nowhere. What possible interest could I have in the Super Bowl?

Oh, OK. I get it. I’m caught up now.

Yeah, where we going to watch the Super Bowl.

8 Likes

Right away!

Is this the kind you like? Geez I never considered how many options were available.

5 Likes

You do know it comes in bigger sizes, right?

5 Likes

You just can’t please this guy…:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Seriously? Who invited this guy?

Duh.

4 Likes

Found Matt & Randall!

12 Likes

I think we should do Boathouse.

4 Likes

I’m in the enormous line at Starbucks. You could have waited before you took the photo.

4 Likes

this is true! I can always take another one. I am a photographer after all. It’s kind of my job. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I see you have me in the shot now. You must be a great photographer. I look awesome.

3 Likes

Clearly the caffeine and other “additives “ are kicking in…

3 Likes

Thank you for your “specialty” photography work, it is fantastic!

3 Likes

You know as much as this experience is teaching me that a group trip would be a blast, I think I’m also learning that some personalities, like magnesium and water, are best kept at a safe distance. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Why…whatever do you mean?!

(And didn’t YOU start the betting on some of this from the onset?)

3 Likes

So I got a table for us. It was a mad house with the super bowl going on and everything, but I got some pixie dust. I ordered a couple of appetizers. @ryan1 can cover the deviled eggs (:nauseated_face:) if he wants.

Okra fries and thigh high chicken biscuits:

4 Likes

Barely react with each other. Mg is in Group 2 of the periodic table. You need Group 1 elements if you want an exciting reaction with water.

3 Likes

Hey @feep. Speaking of betting, be a peach and pop on over to 11pm tonight and lemme know who won the super bowl, will ya? Papa needs a wizard’s insight to fund his disney trips for…oh I dunno, a millennia?

BigBrainMoves

8 Likes