Sun hat, mouse ears, or a hybrid?

too funny

1 Like

im a bit ashamed to admit at my age i have 7 pairs of minnie ears and a daisy duck cap

4 Likes

Is the shame part that you don’t have as many Daisy hats as Minnie ears?

3 Likes

haha. no. guess at age 60 having that many ears might seem silly…oh what the heck, why should i care

1 Like

Exactly!

1 Like

Not silly at all! Adults are only kids grown up anyway, as Walt himself said.

2 Likes

I wear this:

It’s perfect for WDW. Never had any sunburn issues. Too big to lose or forget.

At night I wear a Nike Mickey baseball cap — which I left on RNR. No problem: went straight back and they already had it for me to collect.

2 Likes

Oh, mittens are the worst. Twice the opportunity to ruin things. And never fall for the sales tactic that expensive gloves are smarter. They’re just more cunning. They get lost where you can’t ever get them back, like in the trees under a chair lift.

So the shop owner will tell you these gloves are wonderful but they’re just trying to get rid of them before they teach all the other apparel their evil ways.

Ever have a coat run out on you? Oh, I have. I have. It was apparent the gloves got to it before I could educate it properly.

4 Likes

I have never bought ears because they are just too uncomfortable, and I have a small head. MyDD bought her black and red sequin Minnie ears but only wore them at our days at MK. They eventually made their way into her backpack.
Here’s my cutie in her ears and me in my sensible folding

sun hat I bought on Amazon.

6 Likes

I tried those ears in the gift shop and took a selfie. That’s as close as I will ever come to owning any. They hurt my head just in those couple of minutes I was trying them.

1 Like

That’s reassuring about the baseball cap!

Your hat is my usual style – nice wide brim for lots of shade.

You are both super cute. And your hat looks more comfortable than the ears.

1 Like

a few of my faves

8 Likes

you clearly have Ear issues. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are what DH wore at Christmas.

Mind you, the hat was from our previous trip, and DH made the ears. Great hat for the sun and heat.

12 Likes

That is an epic hat.
Hmmmm, maybe I can figure out how to attach ears to my hats in 3 days…

1 Like

He made the hardware with copper plates; it was a project for one of his MFA classes.

Yeah, not pulling THAT off in three days.
Seriously, though, tell him some stranger on the Internet likes his ears…
That sounded weirder than I thought.

1 Like

It really is.

1 Like

Thanks! He is willing to make them for anyone who wants them. Three days is much too short a turnaround time for that, though. We’ll be selling them online at some point.

2 Likes