Suggestions for MK quick service please

During our time at MK we are planing on eating at Crystal Palace, Be Our Guest (lunch), Columbia Harbour House, and Cosmic Ray’s. We still need one more quick service while there (we have the DDP). I’m just not that excited about the menus on the remaining quick service restaurants or have read they aren’t that great. Does anyone have any suggestions or know of a “diamond in the rough?”

The two I would recommend, you already have! (BOG and CHH) What if you hopped on the monorail and went to a resort QS outside the park? I’ve heard really good things about Gasparilla Grill at GF, so that’s where we’re going one day

1 Like

We love caseys… The corn dog nuggets with a big thing of fries and hot fake cheese is our go to mk food stop! I know not everyone is a fan but we just love it and (since we pay out of pocket) it’s a great deal too! Our plan for October is to grab some and have a picnic on the new hub grass :slight_smile:

1 Like

We like Pecos Bill’s well enough… I mean a burger is a burger is a burger. I’ve certainly had worse. I will say we had BoG lunch last weekend and were pretty disappointed. The food was very bland and took a long time to reach us, and the drink dispensers were really dirty and had a gross smell to them. The dinner we had there in November was great but we won’t be back for lunch.

1 Like

Thanks for the idea. I honestly hadn’t really considered leaving the park because it seems like it would be such a headache (this will be our first time), but that was thinking about riding the bus, not the monorail. It will be for our last day in WDW and we have some extra time to kill that evening. Getting out for dinner for a bit maybe just the ticket!

2 Likes

Thanks! We had originally planned for Casey’s but I had read some not so great reviews, so it’s good to hear something positive. Chili-dogs are my husband’s and our son’s favorite so we may have to reconsider again.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I looked at Pecos Bill. A good burger is always good, especially if we get too tired to run out of the park. I have read other similar opinions of BoG lunch. I hate to think we might go and not like it, but I just can’t say no to eating in that castle! I appreciate not going in with sky high expectations though.

Agree with @mALYficent - you already have the two places that I would go for (Columbia harbour house and Be our guest), so I’d check out the menus at Contempo Cafe (contemporary resort), Captain Cooks (Polynesian resort) and Gasparilla Grill, and pick the one you like the sound of best. I enjoy the monorail anyway, so a resort lunch is a good excuse to drag my family on it!

2 Likes

Oh geez we love capt cooks too!!! If you do leave for a little lunch break the pork nachos are amazing!!! Now I’m hungry!

1 Like

Walk to Contemporary for The Contempo Cafe.

1 Like

I don’t really understand how the meal plan works, but we enjoyed Gaston’s Tavern, especially at night (cool fake fireplace) and it had pork shanks, veggies with dip, and mixed fruit options. Sleepy Hollow was also good. We did not care for Columbia Harbor, for whatever that’s worth.

1 Like

Pinocchio Village Haus gets some love, too.

1 Like