Suggest me the best hotels in Orlando: Emmanuel Katto Uganda

Hello everyone, myself Emmanuel Katto and I’m from Uganda. I am planning a trip to Walt Disney World and looking for a good and affordable hotel in Orlando, can anyone suggest me the best hotels in Orlando??

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Will you be visiting most of the major theme parks and attractions? How many people in your group? Do you need a kitchen area?

1 Like

Welcome!

In addition to the questions @PrincipalTinker asked…will you have transportation, or will you need to rely on buses, shuttles, or rideshares?

The cheapest hotels will probably be further away where you will have more limited access to the parks. If you want to have easier access, you could look at Disney Springs/Good Neighbor area hotels. If you are flying into the MCO Airport, MEARS Connect will take you to many of those hotels.

When looking at price, also consider whether they charge a resort fee.

We just watched a Disney in Detail vlog where she got a great deal at a nearby hotel that is new and was quite nice.

https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/s/y7jP7paADyBJZSyZA

The per night price drops considerably the more nights you stay, with no resort fee.

But there are plenty of options. This was one I just happened to see in last Saturday’s vlog.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this information!!

1 Like

Welcome! One of my best frienda from college is from Uganda. Everything she has shared with me makes it seem like a really beautiful country.

If you are only visiting Walt Disney World and want to stay onsite for the perks, I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the value resorts which are the most economical. Pop is a little more expensive, but has the bonus transportation option with the Skyiner to both Hollywood Studios and Epcot.