Subscriber Only?

So I’ve noticed lately that on the expected wait times it says Subscriber Only on many rides. What does it mean? Thanks!

You need to pay for a Touring Plans subscription.

That’s just it, I do and I’m even signed in. Been subscribed to the Disney Touring Plans for years… That’s why I thought it was odd.

Are you on the website?

Post a screenshot.

1 Like

I’m unclear what part of the site you’re on.

1 Like

I think this might be a glitch some people on chat have reported with the app?

2 Likes

Hmmm. I figured it can’t be the app because you need to log in to open it.

Yes, on the app. Thanks everyone, good to know it’s not just me, hopefully it will be fixed soon!

2 Likes

But your profile says you just joined less than a half hour ago?? Did your subscription lapse? Or did you start another profile?

Maybe that just means when you logged in to the Discussion Forum for the first time ever.

3 Likes

I logged into this forum for the first time, but I’ve been a subscriber for years, since 2014.

4 Likes

I think that is what it means. Mine says May 2022, which is likely the first time I visited the forums. Prior to that I was a subscriber but just used the touring plans.

@Shel72 I can see the expected wait times in the app right now, so hopefully it’s just a glitch that gets fixed for you. Did you try the typical tech things like restarting the app, or logging out and back in?

2 Likes

Yes , thanks that worked, logged out and back in and can see the times! I appreciate everyone’s input and help!! Have a blessed weekend!

3 Likes

@Shel72 i would send an email to webmast@touringplans.com. Usually David responds (might be a day or two) but he has always fixed my issues. He is amazing!

1 Like