Strollers on tram?

I read you can sit in the first or last car of the tram if you don’t want to fold your stroller. Will trying for those cars increase wait time? Can we fit a side by side double and single in one car or do we need to split up?

Yes, it does increase wait time, especially at the busiest times when you most likely want to use it. I think you could fit both in one car, assuming you make it on. We decided to just walk to Mickey & Friends instead since our kids were asleep in the strollers one night. It is like a 20-min walk but with the new pedestrian bridge it shouldn’t be too bad.

1 Like

Thanks. If we park at the garage, maybe we will walk. I’m trying to pick a hotel now and some suggest walking to a garage from the hotel and taking the tram or bus.

1 Like

Make sure you have recent info about walking to the garage. I stayed at a hotel near Mickey & Friends last year and was unable to enter the garage area - they had closed off the previously open entrance from the north. I ended up having to walk all the way to the gate through DD. That may have changed since then. I have heard you can walk to Toy Story no problem though.

1 Like

I am (hopefully) going in a couple of weeks and I am looking to stay at a toy Story parking lot adjacent hotel. Still hashing out the details. We usually stay on property, so this is an experiment for me.

1 Like